If there were more female riders...

I think we may be operating off of separate criteria here...I thought we were going off of designs. Proto-Birth is just Birth with some red lines. I don't count that as "another Rider" in the sense of "another suit" not as in "another character who is available to fight as a Rider".

How is he not another Rider? His suit is entirely separate and has different statistics.
 
So, you're saying that Gojira was in Ultraman?

ZZ, you saw Gojira, all right!

Damn straight I did! And he got his ass handed to him! I've never seen Ultraman be such a total jackass before!

It was great!


I think we may be operating off of separate criteria here...I thought we were going off of designs. Proto-Birth is just Birth with some red lines. I don't count that as "another Rider" in the sense of "another suit" not as in "another character who is available to fight as a Rider".

Rider 1 and Rider 2. Zanki and Todoroki. Kick Hopper and Punch Hopper. W, Skull, Eternal. Your argument is now all the dead I can make it.
 
Last edited:
Look....I'm not really trying to argue ANYTHING. I think somebody (maybe me) misunderstood the idea behind this little discussion.

My point is, that having a female rider (which I assume will not use the same suit as a male rider) would require a separate design. There were not 5 designs in OOO, but 4. So if there were going to be a new female rider she would use a different suit...

But going back and looking I seem to have completely misunderstood what was being said, I.E. the number of riders in a series (the people, not the suits) is not so restrictive that you can't have a predominantly male cast and still have a female rider.


Really, no argument. Not trying to argue anything.
 
Yeah, but I never get to say stuff like that when I actually have evidence to back it up. Nothing against you, it was just too good an opportunity to pass up.

I can agree a suit made specifically for a female character who is considered a main, in series rider would be amazing, and I hope for it. Even if it is just a rehash of another rider or suit design or rider.

[hide]
S_I_C_Vol_19-MaskedRiderAgitoYukina-1.jpg



http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100326010859/kamenrider/images/6/68/Kamen_Rider_Kivala.jpg

[/hide]
 
Since I was the one who brought up numbers in the first place, my point was that many recent series have had more than 2 Riders, so the point that Beast is [likely] male doesn't preclude Wizard from having a female Rider.

And my 3 for OOO were OOO and the 2 Births. I was counting Poseidon/Aqua as a single Rider (since it was the same character(?). It's been a while since I watched the movie), and I actually counted him in the Fourze set, 'cuz I forgot that he was medals, not switches.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top