If the Queen on Kamen Rider Kiva had a rider form...

XenonVincent777

School Days
In Kamen Rider Kiva, what if the queen, mainly mio, had a rider belt like kiva and dark kiva?

I sketched what the queen's rider form would look like. I call it Kamen Rider EVA: (E)legant (VA)mpire. its not a complete sketch, but its what I have as a concept. :)

Photo0278.avif

I tried to come up with a henshin pose, but couldn't think of one lol

And here's what "Empress EVA" form would look like

Photo0281.avif

I had a weird idea if EVA stole Tatsulot from Wataru, she would turn into this.
 
Last edited:
This...This right here...is Epic. I know I speak for everyone when I say this. The thought, and creativity seems just like what toei would do.

For Epmpress maybe the gown part is a little too much, because she can't fight lin that. But it still looks hot.
 
That does look epicly cool, love the designs on both pics. But, tell me, does she have her own 'Kivat-bat'?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top