Professionally Insane
Plotting out a sentai fanfic idea right now, they'll all be pilots when doing their Sentai team-work but otherwise: Red's a racer, White's with her school council and, Pink's a swimmer.

I just need to decide what Blue and Black will do then I should be okay to go.

The team sounds interesting so far, could make Black a mechanic and Blue a teacher maybe? If they are pilots it could be interesting to have one work on the actual mecha and the other can be a flight instructor. *shrugs*

Who are they fighting?

Professionally Insane
Episode 4 of Kenkage may hold a teaser trailer for a Sentai fanfiction I have in mind to run along with it.

What I will say about it now is that it is more of a light hearted fanfiction, compared to the two current ones I'm writing; Kamen Rider: KENKAGE (HJU only) and Star Trek: P I O N E E R (trekbbs only). Both of which have more of a serious tone, but this new Sentai idea is gonna take a slightly more comedic tone.

Anyone interested in knowing anymore about it?

Descends From Shadows
Hello there everyone, I'm relatively new here and I was wondering if maybe a few of you could possibly check out my Kamen Rider Xtreme story and give me a little bit of feedback maybe. I've put a lot of work into it but I'm not exactly sure if it's any good or not.

The story follows Alex Darwin, an orphan who's mother died when he was a child and his father disappeared years later. Druing a run in with a Dopant (the same kind of Dopant from W) he obtains the X driver (Based on the W Driver) and becomes Kamen Rider Xtreme. He then sets out to take down Dopants wherever they emerge, and uncover the source of the beasts.

The new Tendou Souji
The team sounds interesting so far, could make Black a mechanic and Blue a teacher maybe? If they are pilots it could be interesting to have one work on the actual mecha and the other can be a flight instructor. *shrugs*

Who are they fighting?

Wow, sorry I hadn't seen your reply until now. :sweat:
Anyways, I do like your suggestions and am totally liable in stealing them for my own now.

As for the enemies, I honestly haven't decided yet. Like, I have ideas for plans later on that they'd commit but at the moment, I got nothing regarding a centered goal. I will have one, though; I'd quit this thing before I make another Vyram, lol.

Professionally Insane
Wow, sorry I hadn't seen your reply until now. :sweat:
Anyways, I do like your suggestions and am totally liable in stealing them for my own now.

As for the enemies, I honestly haven't decided yet. Like, I have ideas for plans later on that they'd commit but at the moment, I got nothing regarding a centered goal. I will have one, though; I'd quit this thing before I make another Vyram, lol.

Well I was offering some help, so that's fine if you use those suggestions. :3

Well about the villains being close to copying Vyram... You can always use them as a template and just twist and change and flip them around, so-to-speak. Just alter them enough to make them different enough for your story so that they fit. :3

Professionally Insane
Got a few ideas for other stories I'm contemplating writing next to Kenkage. (Yes, I am still writing Kamen Rider Kenkage, it's just a slow process on ep 7 atm. :p ) Anyways, the concepts I have in mind are:

1. Sentai idea about a Stunt Team given powers from a talking Cat (not humanoid), from another planet. Who fight against intergalactic, evil Movie Producers out to turn the planet into rubble, so they can build their sets over top of it, and allow their Overlord to film its movie, though it's not as nice as it sounds. As worlds have gone a miss once this Overlord has captured his footage.

2. A Garo inspired fanfiction. Though this would be with another Makai Knight, and even take place in an alternate reality, which he actually goes to. So he does come from the original Garo Universe, but is sent to another realm that's not much different from his. Sent by the Watchdog to investigate and stop a massive Horror threat that threatens to seep into his world, the Makai Knight finds himself nearly alone in his struggle. Except for a small band of the remaining Madou Priests and a Female Makai Knight. Will they be able to get over the shock of one another existing and find out who's orchestrating this Horror threat?

So... which one would you like to read along with Kenkage? :coolshades:

The Meteor has landed
Legend Sentai Guardianranger

-40th Sentai Idea (Yes I know, we are still on the 38th, but I made this way back during Gokaiger)
-Main core team doesn't have a Red. (Reasoning behind will be revealed in the plot)
-Main gimmick is cards (To fit with the theme)
-Each member represents a past Sentai anniversary.

The Legend:
3,000 years ago, a war between light and darkness raged on in another Realm. This Realm was called the Guardian Realm, where humans were born with magic. Among them were the strongest magical beings called the Guardians. They follow an oath of honor and pledge to defend the Realm with every means necessary. However, one Guardian renegade against his comrades and unleashed the Fallen Army, the Hadics. They lust for the darkness of the human hearts and have the goal to create more of their kind. The humans in the Guardian Realm fought for many years until the Guardians decided to use all of their magic and sealed the Fallen Army once more. Fear that the army will rise up once again, the Guardians placed the army into another Realm, hoping that the army will no longer be stirred. However, once it was discovered that the Realm had no magical aura to protect the seal, it was decided to send some of the Realm's people into the new Realm to protect the seal and defend the people of the new Realm. Although no actions could destroy the seal, it was foretold that the army will rise once more. By then, ten of the Realm's Guardians will rise up and defend the world they protect.

The Plot:
In the island city of MahouUmi (Mystic Ocean), 500 miles off the shores of Japan, five young men and women are the last of the powerful race called Guardians. The eldest of the five plans on training the other four to prepare them for the battle against the Hadics and protect the city they loved. However, the eldest also plans on avenging their fallen ones by defeating the force who broke the seal: the Super Sentai.

Characters:
[HIDE]Kyusei Maki: Age 22, leader of the Guardians. He is titled the Young Genius among the people in the city thanks to his powerful intellect at the age of ten years old. Although he appears and acts young for his age, he is actually tough and very strict. He has no tolerance for who fail his orders and is very straight when stating his thought. Despite all that, he is also very kind and caring and acts like the father of the group. He also has tendency to give nicknames to things that don't really need nicknames. His magical element is of the Dragons but prefers to call it the Savior element because it fits his philosophy.

Mizuru Maki: Age 18, the defender of the team and the younger sister of Kyusei. She hates the fact that because her brother was successful she has rise to the expectations of others. She is tomboyish in the way that dislikes what most girls like, but she partakes in gossip and fashion discussion once in a while. She strives to be independent from her brother but always comes to him for comfort. She tries to keep her emotions hidden to appear strong, but, deep inside, she is big crybaby. She is also very protective of Kyusei since he is the last of her family. Her magical element is of Water which fits her perfectly since she loves to swim.

Leo Dangan: Age 17, the sniper of the team. He's act like a jokester, trying out new jokes every time but always fails to make anyone laugh. More importantly, he tries to charm Mizuru with his jokes, hoping that she would fall in love with him. He's an expert in FPS games and very quick on his feet. When he's not cracking jokes or playing video games, he's out on the street dancing with his dance team, The Roarin' Beasts. While he appears to have no cares in the world, he actually is worried about failing his mission as a Guardian. Thus, he trains privately in his spare time to hone his skills and prove he can be useful. His magical element is of the Land which he uses to his advantage with his dance moves.

Hikari Karui: Age 17, the healer of the team and cousin of Leo. She's very kind and doesn't really like to act angry. She dreams to become the world's greatest fashion designer and creates her own clothes in her spare time. She's part of the cheerleader team in MahouUmi High School and considered part of the 'popular' group. Hikari also loves to read romance novels and such and dreams to find her own perfect romance one day. She is also very caring and tries to cheer everybody up when they are feeling down. Despite her petite and weak appearance, she's actually quite brutal but with finesse. Although, she tends to hide behind others when the fight gets too tough for her. Her magical element is of the Light which she is relived to have since she doesn't like having bad things.

Yusuke Yamada: Age 18, the scout of the team and cousin of Mizuru and Kyusei. He's very quiet and doesn't really like to socialize. He's part of MahouUmi High School's Kendo Club and one of the star members. He takes things very seriously and hates it when he makes a mistake. He has a secret life as a lead guitarist for an underground band called the Black Crows which is the only thing that makes feel 'alive'. Yusuke takes notices of things that others wouldn't right away which makes Hadic hunting easier. He also is very protective of Hikari and threatens anyone who dares upsets her. Yusuke fights with quick movements to end a battle fast and early. His magical element is of Darkness which he uses to spy on others for information.
[/HIDE]
Team Titles and Rolecall:
Soul of the Savior: Guardian Savior (Navy) (Representation of Gokaiger)
Wrath of the Mermaid: Guardian Mermaid (Cyan) (Representation of Boukenger)
Skill of the Manticore: Guardian Manticore (Yellow) (Representation of Gaoranger)
Heart of the Unicorn: Guardian Unicorn (White) (Representation of Carranger)
Speed of the Gryphon: Guardian Gryphon (Representation of Jetman)
With these elements, we will protect this realm from the darkness. With these elements, we will pass judgement on the guilty. With these elements, we will begin a brand new legend!
Legend Sentai, Guardianranger!

Questions and criticism are welcome.

S

scikaiju

Got a few ideas for other stories I'm contemplating writing next to Kenkage. (Yes, I am still writing Kamen Rider Kenkage, it's just a slow process on ep 7 atm. :p ) Anyways, the concepts I have in mind are:

1. Sentai idea about a Stunt Team given powers from a talking Cat (not humanoid), from another planet. Who fight against intergalactic, evil Movie Producers out to turn the planet into rubble, so they can build their sets over top of it, and allow their Overlord to film its movie, though it's not as nice as it sounds. As worlds have gone a miss once this Overlord has captured his footage.

2. A Garo inspired fanfiction. Though this would be with another Makai Knight, and even take place in an alternate reality, which he actually goes to. So he does come from the original Garo Universe, but is sent to another realm that's not much different from his. Sent by the Watchdog to investigate and stop a massive Horror threat that threatens to seep into his world, the Makai Knight finds himself nearly alone in his struggle. Except for a small band of the remaining Madou Priests and a Female Makai Knight. Will they be able to get over the shock of one another existing and find out who's orchestrating this Horror threat?

So... which one would you like to read along with Kenkage? :coolshades:

I say the more Garo the better.

American Tokusatsu!!!
American Tokusatsu!

[Don't know if this thread's supposed to include original ideas as well, but I don't see anywhere else it should go!]

American Tokusatsu original production previews...

AdventDestiny: The premier series, the one that began it all, also the centralized storyline within my general "American Tokusatsu" universe. A tale of modern gods and how the world and it's populous react to the emergence of superhumanly powerful beings beyond the scope of our limited knowledge and understanding. The story follows the adventures of two unlikely allies; a resurrected saint, forced to adapt to a world very different from the one she was born into, and a noble demon, forced to put aside his pride and distrust of others. Together they fight to protect the world and those they care about from the rising threat of an otherworldly menace, bent on the completely eradication of everything in the universe!

This series is heavily inspired by the popular Tokusatsu franchise Kamen Rider.

Demon Binder Solomon: A supernatural detective, who wields the ancient seal of King Solomon, investigates crimes committed by mystical creatures called Daemons, aided by several loyal Daemons bound to the ring he possesses. As crimes begin to escalate, he must begin digging into his hidden past to discover the mastermind behind a supernatural criminal organization with plans to usurp humanity as the rulers of this world.

This series is inspired by the Tokusatsu franchise GARO, as well as the two Kamen Rider series Den-O and W.

Synthetic Warrior Kimaera: A group of strangers are abducted by an insidious corporation, experimented upon and transformed into living weapons. The survivors escape, some seeking to bring their captors to justice, others simply trying to return to normal lives, all the while pursued by the other twisted monstrosities sent by the corporation to recover their prize specimens.

This series is inspired by the Bio-Booster Armor Guyver franchise [both the original manga/anime and the two American movies.]

HyperKnight, Defender of Humanity X Jira, Queen of the Beasts [AKA HyperKnight X Jira]: This story focuses on the lives of a small community that resides near a top-secret government facility, the purpose of which is to contain numerous monsters and other entities of an anomalous nature. A mysterious meteor shower awakens a mysterious giant monster from beneath the earth, it's emergence inadvertently freeing many of the monstrous prisoners of the facility, who run amok through the town. A young man proves to be the only hope for the inhabitants, having discovered a piece of alien technology from the meteors that allows him to transform into the armored hero HyperKnight, aided and abetted by the beautiful but destructive being known as Jira, Queen of the Beasts!

This series is inspired by both the Ultraman and Godzilla franchises, and is also heavily inspired by American "B-Movie" monster lore.

Hunter-Killer Team Alpha [AKA HK-Alpha]: In the wake of several vicious attacks committed by the cybernetic minions of a international terrorist organization [not to mention the other threats mentioned in the previous storylines ;)], the world governments establishes a team of cybernetically enhanced commandos, equipped with the latest in military technology, and track down and eliminate the terrorists and their creations.

This series is inspired by the Tokusatsu franchise Metal Heroes [known in the west as both VR Troopers and Big Bad BeetleBorgs]

Vanguard Cross Chronicles: For over the decade, the Solar System had secretly been protected by a fleet of advanced space vessels, created from reverse engineered alien technology by Earth. One of the oldest and most distinguished of these ships is the Vanguard Cross, a support carrier transporting a team of advanced robotic war machines known as StrikeMechs. But recently, a new alien menace has emerged in our corner of the galaxy, destroying a number of the space vessels, the few not able to return to Earth forced to play a game of cat and mouse with the alien armada, scavenging whatever resources and equipment they can from long abandoned facilities in the solar system. Their greatest hope lies in the recently discovered "Biomech", now a part of the Vanguard Cross's compliment of vehicles, which contains a hidden power that could allow the crew to not just return to Earth, but also stop the alien armada before it can lay waste to their home.

This series is inspired by the Tokusatsu franchise Super Sentai [known here as Power Rangers], as well as by the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam and Macross [AKA RoboTech].

...............................................................................................................................................................

Daughters of Pandora: A side production project, more of an "adult" story about a group of friends who become trapped on an island inhabited by monstrous, humanoid women, and must learn to understand and accept their new circumstances in order to survive...

The reason this storyline is considered separate from my other American Tokusatsu projects is because the nature of the subject material is well... a bit more "graphic", if you catch my drift. Long story short, when I decided that I was going to try and get into independent film making, and when trying to think of ways to get into the business quickly [and with the money needed to fund my ideas], I thought of going into adult film making, since I heard it provides both experience and money for independent film... I felt I could only accept doing this if I came up with some sort of storyline idea that had a moralistic message buried in it, so that ironically I came up with a story that has a stronger message and theme than anything else I'd spent years developing!!! LOL!

Anyway, I've been going back and forth on the idea, of whether or not I'd rather try and create this thing to its "full potential", or edit it down for a more mainstream release, like with the other American Tokusatsu [although considering the subject material I can't imagine this thing getting anything less than an R-rating, or whatever equivalent exists for an independent film of it's nature.] Personally, I think it ultimately will depend on how much control I have over the project, if it were to make it into actual production, and whether or not I could maintain creative control of my unique characters... I've got some pretty cool ideas for some genuinely unique female monsters, who would be a perfect blending of sexual appeal and monstrous terror! And I would love to be able to bring some of the most creative and original creations into the mainstream American Tokusatsu storylines [minus any inappropriate content!], so for this I honestly have no idea what'll it end up being, though I ultimately think that the moralistic message I've created for this rather exploitive-appearing project is worth trying to tell, regardless of what format is ultimately used to bring this idea to life!

...............................................................................................................................................................

American Tokusatsu Fan-Fiction Projects previews:

Daikaiju Academy: ReEmergence: As some of you may already know, I'm a member of the deviantArt group Daikaiju Academy, a fan-fic setting where all of the classic giant monsters are reimagined as anthromorphic high-school girls, properly known as Kaiju Girls [not sure how people around here feel about them, I know that several other kaiju communities aren't very fond of them]. The group is pretty much all that's left of what was once a very popular spin-off of the Twisted Kaiju Theater webcomic, which ultimately was shut down do to creative disputes. Since that time, the fan-fic franchise has never been the same, and honestly I think it's on its last legs, interest wise...

I've tried to create a couple of fan-fic stories and expansions set in the story, hoping to spark back popularity, but ultimately first projects proved too hard for me to do by myself. Finally, I've decided that there's only one option left to keep the thing alive... which is to start anew! So I decided to begin a whole reboot for the Daikaiju Academy story, in the same vein as the Gareth Edwards Godzilla movie, the J.J. Abrams Star Trek movies, and the Marvel's Avengers film series; I love the way that all these reimaginings created something that both tributes the original source, keeps true to the original spirit of the material, but updated it for modern audiences.

So that's what I want to do for Daikaiju Academy, essentially give it a new, cinematic revamp, and though I can't really create something on the same scale as my various original American Tokusatsu productions, I can certainly try and make something that'll hopefully revive Daikaiju Academy's popularity again [and I haven't put aside thoughts of trying to do something like a Daikaiju Academy fan-film... if I'm going to try and make something like Daughters of Pandora, then there's no reason to not try and do the same thing for Daikaiju Academy... of course it'd have to be a non-profit production!].

Godzilla X Gamera X Ultraman X Evangelion X Pacific Rim: Ultimate Cross-Universe Battle!!! [AKA G.G.U.E.P.]: Probably what I consider to be the most ambitious kaiju fan-fiction idea, this is a story so grand, so out there, that I honestly have no idea where to begin! It would be from a visual stand point inspired by the Legendary Pictures techniques used in Pacific Rim and Godzilla 2014, with the other three franchises updated to match this. It'd probably have to involved alternant storylines, since I can't figure out a way that the storylines would be able to properly "cross-over" with each other if I sticked to the canonical storylines.

This is probably any kaiju/giant robot fan's dream project, so epic that it'd probably need a film production level of collaboration in order to pull it off properly! Certainly something I plan to do in the future... and of course you can bet that I'll want to try and make a fan-film using this idea too [if I do a Daikaiju Academy fan-film than this will be a must do, simply because it wouldn't be fair to the fans if the only fan-fiction I bring to life on film is a sex comedy about anthro Kaiju Girls!]

That's all for now folks, the six original American Tokusatsu projects [seven if we're counting Daughters of Pandora] will be the only official projects I'll be doing, though I'm leaving room for other possible fan-fic productions I may come up with in the future. Very excited to have a clear set of objectives for the foreseeable future! Wish me luck, and feel free to voice your opinions on the direction I'm going!