I wanna watch Naruto but don't know where to start

No personal insult meant, but I wouldn't listen to this. Naruto got a lot of haters because so many people liked it. That anime elitest thing where people hate on something because so many people enjoy it.

Naruto's quality...... for myself personally it did overstay its welcome. But for others, they're still enjoying it.

Just make sure you give One Piece a go too. ;)

I think people hated Naruto because they thought it was overhyped. I kinda thought that too. The endless music videos on YouTube set to Linkin Park, the endless promotion, the endless video games...

I have a habit of getting put o
ff y hype (which is the same reason why I'm not interested in High School Musical) but I think I might give Naruto another chance though. I still have vol 1 of the Manga..

German version LOL!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
 
I watched the first episode on Sunday and It was okay, nothing special. I am starting to believe it's over hyped. I find that they should have found someone different for Naruto's voice....It's annoying.
 
I watched the first episode on Sunday and It was okay, nothing special. I am starting to believe it's over hyped. I find that they should have found someone different for Naruto's voice....It's annoying.

You could always watch Naruto in it's original Japanese with English subs.
 
I watched the first episode on Sunday and It was okay, nothing special. I am starting to believe it's over hyped. I find that they should have found someone different for Naruto's voice....It's annoying.

He's supposed to be annoying. His creator made him that way intentionally.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top