I wanna watch Naruto but don't know where to start

Yeah, but the guy said he wanted some suggested episodes, and people are like "DON'T WATCH IT, IT SUXS!1!!!!".

It defeats the purpose of the thread. If you don't like the show, just stay out of the thread.
 
I've been wanting to watch alot of shows that didn't interest me when I was younger and now I'm starting to like. One of them was Avatar which I finally caught up with and the next one is Naruto but I've seen how many seasons and movies it has and I'm not sure where to start.

You start at episode 1. If you don't there is little point in watching it. BUT... And this is a big BUT, if you watch it stop around episode 135. It is the final fight between spoiler and spoiler. You'll know when you see it. When that episode is over, move on to the new Naruto series.
 
Why?
It's more popular than Harry Potter and Halo put together.

You say you want to watch naruto? Just start at Naruto episode 1! What's so hard about that? Just because it's popular, doesn't make it good! You want an opinion, here it is. It starts out good, but where it's currently at, it's just not the same! Shippuuden does have it's shining moments, but it really isn't the same as to it's glory early days, not to mention, Shippuuden's very slow progression! And the fillers for Naruto really killed that show for me! It's that bad! When the show is good, it's get's good, but when it get's bad, brace yourself...
 
For the record: I saw the first episode, read the first two volumes of the manga and I dunno...I just couldn't get into it. For starters, it was just too much like Dragon Ball Z, and their so called 'ninjas' weren't even real ninjas to begin with
 
Tell me sir, what is a real ninja?:P

Gatchaman and the Science Ninja Team aren't real ninjas, and they're some of the most celebrated anime characters of all time.
 
their so called 'ninjas' weren't even real ninjas to begin with

Tell me sir, what is a real ninja?:P

Gatchaman and the Science Ninja Team aren't real ninjas, and they're some of the most celebrated anime characters of all time.

Compared to Gatchaman and TMNT, Naruto would be the closest thing to being an actual ninja.

Ninja - In Japanese history, a ninja (忍者, ninja?) is a warrior, trained in martial arts, and specializing in a variety of unorthodox arts of war. The methods used by ninja included assassination, espionage, stealth, camouflage, specialized weapons, and a vast array of martial arts were added after the 20th century. Arising from small farming communities, many ninja used weapons that would double as farming tools, such as the Kama. Although the written history of ninja dates back to 15th century feudal Japan, the word and idea of a shadowy assassin first began to arrive in the west following the World War II occupation of Japan. The mystique and allure of the ninja has helped the idea maintain popularity, both in eastern and western cultures, and has been used as a plot device in everything from kabuki theater to major hollywood movies.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top