I just watched the kiva movie

Anyways, I watched this movie last night and I thought it was pretty good. I still don't like flight style but it was a bit more tolerable this time. As a Den-oh fan, all those cameos were pretty nice. Otoya is definitely one of the best things about Kiva, especially during this movie imo.
 
I saw that movie and I have to say,toei please !!stop the climax!! as much as I like den-o did they really have to put cameos of the all the 4 Imagin Seiyu saying there famous lines? it just to destructing that this is a kiva movie and not a den-o movie please toei let kiva's time to shine.all though I have to admit Kenichi Suzumura as the goalie and getting hit by wataru's shoe was pretty funny.other then that the movie was great. :)
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top