I have an idea... yes, frightening I know..

actually es an idea for Keith.

Keith, you like Ghostbusters right?... Right? Well ether way, Ghostbusters just finished up a 4 issue arc called Displaced Aggression, and the cover for the last one gave me an idea...

Keith, you should do totally cosplay Zeddimore. I mean seriously, look...

[hide]

IMG000.avif

[/hide]

You even have the leather jacket for it. all you would need is a sledge and a baseball cap, and of course, a ghostbusters T-shirt :castlerock::castlerock:

so what do you say Keith? you up for busting some ghosts? hmm? :169:

(hmmm ive got over 1000 posts haha sahweet)
 
Last edited:
Nah it was just for that one issue, cause everyone else was split through time and space. He was left in the present and had to deal with the apocalypse, so I guess he just thought "**** it, I'm wearing what I want". after everyone came back together, he was back in his Ghostbusters gear. Yes, the black jumpsuits make a return. :D
 
And to think, I thought I was the only one keeping up on the series. I have yet to retrieve the 4th issue, but there holding for me so I'm good. Oh and Forgotten Transformation, you should check out the other two comics for the Ghostbusters coming out.
 
There be two more comming out? what are they? I MUST know.. >>

The other two are Ghostbusters: Past, Present, and Future, dealing with the old Dicken's tale of The Christmas Carol, with slight twist. That one came out like Wednesday and I just got today. And the other one is Ghostbusters: Tainted Love, obviously dealing with Valentines; I believe it has Winston in the spotlight. :castlerock: I thank gbfans.com and ghostbusters.net for keeping me in the know.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top