"I Am Number Four" MOVIE TALK-UP!

Grrr..I wanted to see it opening day (yesterday)..still haven't seen it. I need to see it soon though.
 
This honestly looks promising, but I expect it'll perform like 'Push' or that... Jump? was it? The one with the teleporting folks. I expect it'll see enough return to pay the production cost but I doubt it has the hype or marketing machine to become a lasting brand and get a sequel. The fact that its released in February of all places tells me the studios don't see it as a tentpole and that it wouldn't be able to beat bigger fares that are coming this year.
 
I've read the book and I saw the movie.

It's NOT like Jumper or Push. This movie was much better. Think of it as those movies done right.
 
Exactly.

I've never read the book, but the movie was by far one of the best movies I've seen in awhile (as far effects and action goes). Some of the acting scenes are a bit questionable, but nothing cringe-worthy or anything. The pacing was nice, the background to who each character and alien race was was nicely done, and overall the movie was solid. I just might go see it again today.
 
I'll be seeing it tomorrow. This is one of the movies this year that I've wanted to see since I first saw the trailer last year. :thumbs:
 
This honestly looks promising, but I expect it'll perform like 'Push' or that... Jump? was it? The one with the teleporting folks. I expect it'll see enough return to pay the production cost but I doubt it has the hype or marketing machine to become a lasting brand and get a sequel. The fact that its released in February of all places tells me the studios don't see it as a tentpole and that it wouldn't be able to beat bigger fares that are coming this year.


Was it push I thought it was jump ?.. Yeah we are thinking of the same movie though lol! This seems like pretty much the same idea to me :laugh: rather than mutants with powers its some random kids with powers I bet if marvel could sue they would
:laugh:
 
Was it push I thought it was jump ?.. Yeah we are thinking of the same movie though lol! This seems like pretty much the same idea to me :laugh: rather than mutants with powers its some random kids with powers I bet if marvel could sue they would
:laugh:

They're two separate movies.

The Jumper and Push.

Also, I don't think Marvel can sue. It's more original than the last two.
 
Saw it last Friday (admittedly because I am a Gleek, so Dianna Agron being in it is a plus).

The movie actually isn't all that bad. Nothing too much to write home about, but it was essentially like JSF said; it's Push/Jumper done right.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top