I Am Legend - Talkbalk

I just saw this movie tonight, and I have to say it was pretty good. The CGI wasnt the best, but that didnt really bother me as much as I thought. The ending did feel a bit rushed but I liked what happened.

[hide]The way that the cure was in the blood of the cured darkseeker was not original but tied in with the whole faith thing that Anne was talking about. The scene where he realizes that he can't help the darkseekers since they are too far gone in their primal instincts was a pretty good scene leading up to the big BANG!

My favorite scenes where when he was looking for Sam in that dark building. Seeing the hive of darkseekers standing asleep like that was creepy as hell. Then towards the end of the scene Will's character captures the female darkseeker and the main bad dude sticks his head out into the sun and screams for revenge was awesome. Funny how he is the only intellegent darkseeker out of the hundreds that just kept ramming their heads into the side of trucks. :laugh: [/hide]

I think Will did a great job in this movie. Certainly worth the price of admission for me. CGI isnt everything, it had enough suspence, thrill, and emotion to carry the film. Now just to wait and see how "Cloverfield" does. :thumbs:
 
6kgkr2q.jpg
 
haha, that was a funny and messed up scene at the same time. He really did become anti-social. But, you never mess with a brotha's bacon, know what I mean. :P
 
The whole movie was incredibly funny

brb Fred is going somewhere :laugh:

Seriously since he's the last man, how come Will didn't just steal a freaking tank or a hummer? he had 3 years, and how come he didn't get the nice plastic glass that doesn't crack as fast as the glass he had?
 
This was a really good movie. Very real, very cool, lots of pop culture references in the scenery, Bob Marley, and some funny parts with the mannequins, too.

The one thing I didn't like was what happened to Sam. It just makes me sad whenever something bad happens to a dog.
 
...very real? Hahaha.


Nowhere near as good as The Omega Man. But then again, what is? Except maybe Forbidden Planet. Or Plan 9. :dance:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top