HydroFlyer2.0
Bass strings for hair
This is a fairly large amount of stuff that I've collected over the years, and I'm finally ready to part with because a) everyone loves money and b) I'm saving up for a trip to surprise the love of my life. So, if that helps you want to buy more or something, so be it! Haha.
NOTES
Let the fun begin!
KAMEN RIDER BLADE
DX GARREN ROUZER - $55
DX LEANGLE ROUZER - $55
DX HENSHIN BELT LEANGLE BUCKLE - $50
*All Rouzers and Buckles include all original cards that they were originally sold with.
TOKUSOU SENTAI DEKARANGER
DX DEKARANGER ROBO - $50
DX DEKABASEROBO - $65
SP LICENSE - SOLD
BRACE THROTTLE - $20
MASTER LICENSE - SOLD
*The SP License has its plastic holding torn, and the actual toy itself has some minor paint chips.
MAHOU SENTAI MAGIRANGER
MAGISTICK BATTLE SET - $30
BAKURYUU SENTAI ABARANGER
PICTURE BOOK - $15
NINPUU SENTAI HURRICANGER
SHURIKEN BALL - $30
SAZER SERIES
GRANSAZER - KNUCKLE RISER - $30
JUSTIRISER - RISER GLEN & RISER GANT - $20 each
Happy shopping, kids. Questions? ASK AWAY.
06/24/10 EDIT: NEW ITEMS
TOKUSOU SENTAI DEKARANGER - D-SWORD VEGA - $40
MAHOU SENTAI MAGIRANGER - MAGIPHONE - $30
HYAKUJUU SENTAI GAORANGER - G-PHONE - $35
*HK release
JYUKEN SENTAI GEKIRANGER - GEKI CHANGER - $35
MMPR - POWER CRYSTALS REPLICAS - $50
*Originally made by Kylash327 of Rangerboard
NOTES
- I will ship as soon as possible. As a first time seller here, I will do my absolute BEST to make sure that your item gets to you in a timely fashion and that you are completely satisfied.
- Not all prices are final. Want to negotiate? Shoot me a PM.
- PayPal and Money Orders accepted... but I'll admit that PayPal is preferred.
- I cannot hold any items at this time. Sorry! I will simply put that an item is "pending transaction" before it goes through, just in case a buyer must back out for whatever reason.
- Shipping must be included in transaction. $5-10 to U.S. and $15 to overseas.
- More pictures are available upon request, and please, PLEASE don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you want about these items through either this thread or PM. I am aiming to make a good impression. I'm selling something YOU want. I want to make sure YOU'RE fully informed.
- Thank you for looking at this, and I really hope to hear from you!

Let the fun begin!
KAMEN RIDER BLADE
DX GARREN ROUZER - $55
DX LEANGLE ROUZER - $55
DX HENSHIN BELT LEANGLE BUCKLE - $50
*All Rouzers and Buckles include all original cards that they were originally sold with.
TOKUSOU SENTAI DEKARANGER
DX DEKARANGER ROBO - $50
DX DEKABASEROBO - $65
SP LICENSE - SOLD
BRACE THROTTLE - $20
MASTER LICENSE - SOLD
*The SP License has its plastic holding torn, and the actual toy itself has some minor paint chips.
MAHOU SENTAI MAGIRANGER
MAGISTICK BATTLE SET - $30
BAKURYUU SENTAI ABARANGER
PICTURE BOOK - $15
NINPUU SENTAI HURRICANGER
SHURIKEN BALL - $30
SAZER SERIES
GRANSAZER - KNUCKLE RISER - $30
JUSTIRISER - RISER GLEN & RISER GANT - $20 each
Happy shopping, kids. Questions? ASK AWAY.
06/24/10 EDIT: NEW ITEMS
TOKUSOU SENTAI DEKARANGER - D-SWORD VEGA - $40
MAHOU SENTAI MAGIRANGER - MAGIPHONE - $30
HYAKUJUU SENTAI GAORANGER - G-PHONE - $35
*HK release
JYUKEN SENTAI GEKIRANGER - GEKI CHANGER - $35
MMPR - POWER CRYSTALS REPLICAS - $50
*Originally made by Kylash327 of Rangerboard
Last edited: