has left HJU. Not coming back.
I would love to see Saban to ruin Jusitirser. I never really care about Jusitirisers and Sazer X.

I loved Gransazers and I thought it was awesome. Sure, not much characters development and others.

He should just merge Gransazer, Justriser, and Sazer X into "one new show" just like he did with VRT, Beetleborgs, and Masked Rider.:sweat:

While he's at it...combine Ryukendo, Rescue Force, and Rescue Fire...into "one new show":anime:

...why not...worked for Voltron and Robotech.

That would be pretty for him to put all those shows together :laugh:. But if they did it like Power Rangers and Beetleborgs then we would have 3 seasons, and if it did good then maybe he would adapt more hero shows. :buttrock:

That would be pretty for him to put all those shows together :laugh:. But if they did it like Power Rangers and Beetleborgs then we would have 3 seasons, and if it did good then maybe he would adapt more hero shows. :buttrock:

I have had a great hunch that if Masked Rider did have critical success here as well as financially, TOEI would have jump-started Kamen Rider far earlier in response and who knows what would've happened.

I don't believe it's likely for Saban to do so since TOEI and TOHO are rivals, eh? If he did it would just confuse audiences of who's a Power Ranger or a Gransazer unless he establishes it as something fundamentally different.

Then again if American audiences can't see a difference between a Rider or a Ranger , if they are that stupid to notice the obvious differences which I hope they aren't as I am one , then I guess any Japanese hero show from now on is fucked because of national association. Marginalization I do not miss you so...

Ok, on with the show. I would like it adapted as long as they set it up as an antithesis to Power Rangers. With Godzilla on with LP, TOHO should consider promoting the Sazer saga to an American company to adapt. Cartoon Network or even Disney would work, but probably the latter. Disney , like it or not, did keep Power Rangers alive and I've got to admit they were mostly good in exception to Overdrive, the last half of Mystic Force and the last half of SPD ,so sue me.:p Before you pull your guns at me , consider that Power Rangers was mostly dead anyways by RPM. They could've done a movie, but there wasn't a real demand at all plus it'd be too costly. They were good overall.

Having Disney do the Gransazer series for XD would be on par with their plans anyways since they already have tons of Marvel heroes under their belt now and besides , they probably really need a franchise to compete with Power Rangers if it makes its supposed revival. And even though Marvel has said they are beginning to develop live action TV series , I doubt any would be for the kids because we'd know by now . Since one of the Smallville people is heading this expedition, I believe they would fill some FOX , NBC or even CW slots for the older audiences.

Banned
Bigdog....are you smoking???

it's virtually impossible that Disney do Gransazers series. It's very likely that they don't want to do this project with TOHO. You can take my word for it.

Very likely. But dare I say..the HUB??

While it does seem likely, consider this: Toho has licensed Godzilla to many companies so who's to say Gransazer would be by WB for a fact? Assuming Power Rangers does phenomenal on Nick and revives Toku adaptations ala the 90's , Disney would want to reasonably compete with them in that field whether it be made in-house or from another company. The Sazers , Rescue Force or any team-based Toku series , unless they go Ultra on us, would be their chance at trying to match Power Rangers for their loss. Another option could be if Adness brought Kamen Rider to Disney, but if the rumors of a crossover are true , then maybe Saban has the rights now or bought Adness?

Cartoon Network might put it on ,but they have this horrible habit of being the equivalent of Fox for animated series. The Hub sounds like it'd fit perfectly , but I'm a skeptic of it since its new. If it proves to be the next CN, then perhaps I'd be all for it . And since TOHO is plotting with LP which is owned by WB, then could it go there? I don't think so since they've worked with their rival TOEI in Japan but could someone fill me in on that?