(っ・ω・)っ
@_@ Pretty often I've been getting really slow loading pages.. I mean.. it loads in an INSTANT everything at the top until the sponsored links.. and then I gotta wait about a minute or 30 seconds for the rest of the page..

I have a feeling it has to do with the ads.. it's not TOO big a deal but it's annoying after a while.. especially when I have highspeed internet and everything else loads like the flash..

Anyone else having this issue?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Same here, it used to be incredibly fast. But lags a bit loading the whole page.

In Justice, We Trust!
It's happened to me once or twice, it's fine now but there's times where it goes pretty slow.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Same here, it used to be incredibly fast. But lags a bit loading the whole page.

Me too that same thing happened recently and its cool but now it is annoying the **** out of me

Lurker
During the last couple of day it has happened to me pretty much every other page.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
It has been happening "on-and-off" for me in the past few days as well. "On-and-off" being that the loading of the site goes back to normal after a good period of time has passed where the site is lagging, but that could just be my browser's saved cache of HJU

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm glad I'm not alone. It's really frustrating and annoying.

Like a Tiger boss
I thought maybe it was my net because of our weather. So i didn't think of posting this. Im kind of happy im not the only one with this issue. Though not overly huge it is annoying as hell. >_<