HEROW
No no not saying that at all. Im just saying it might be a tad bit harder for you two to be friends without fights happening. The friendship might be stressful at times. I say if you two can work past this then i think you two should be friends.

Ugh... They can't, their mental conditions disallow them to. I don't think even therapy can help this even if you ask a psychiatrist. They're both young, it's better if they just move on with their lives.

Like a Tiger boss
Ugh... They can't, their mental conditions disallow them to. I don't think even therapy can help this even if you ask a psychiatrist. They're both young, it's better if they just move on with their lives.

Ive heard worse. Had worse. I know the feeling and i say he should listen to you on this.

HEROW
It's not IMPOSSIBLE for them to work it out, just highly unlikely.

Yeah, first they can spend thousands of dollars on a professional therapy in order for them to resolve their mental disorder differences, then they could starts with their relationship. Yes, highly unlikely.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
It's not all the time that having the same similarities and likes are what makes friendships work. Sometimes, the saying "opposite attracts" are what often comes into being. If two people have different tastes in life, then you both get to learn more because you get to discover something you haven't tried from the person you're opposite to.

But generally, don't base your standard on what the person likes or dislikes. LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. Period.

There has to be some similarities though, you'll never see some Guidette date a geek, or a preppy blonde "Paris Hilton" type date a poor fat guy.

This day and age, no one accepts other people for what they are. You either conform to fit in or never make friends. :disappoin

Harumph.
Yeah, first they can spend thousands of dollars on a professional therapy in order for them to resolve their mental disorder differences, then they could starts with their relationship. Yes, impossible.

Again, something being highly unlikely doesn't mean it's impossible.

Yes, they'd have to work hard and possibly even spend lots of money if they really want to put the time into forming a romantic relationship. However, since they're only friends, I think just apologizing would suffice.

Friendship is different from romantic relationships.

HEROW
Again, something being highly unlikely doesn't mean it's impossible.

Yes, they'd have to work hard and possibly even spend lots of money if they really want to put the time into forming a romantic relationship. However, since they're only friends, I think just apologizing would suffice.

Friendship is different from romantic relationships.

Yes, if you look back at my post, I corrected the word impossible seconds after I posted it. And I got the gist that what our friend Arnie wants is a romantic relationship, hence looking for a girl.

There has to be some similarities though, you'll never see some Guidette date a geek, or a preppy blonde "Paris Hilton" type date a poor fat guy.

This day and age, no one accepts other people for what they are. You either conform to fit in or never make friends. :disappoin

My ex and I were completely opposites when it came to personality, it worked out well for 6 years. I was a geek and she was the hottest girl in school. We broke it off due to limitations with age... She's at the marrying age since she's older than me, and I wasn't ready. So yes, it could have worked given that we were at the right situation, but our personalities merged well even if we were opposites. Besides, I just made that point out since Arnie was asking if he should look based on common likes, and my main idea was that HE SHOULDN'T.

Instead, he should find someone who accepts him for who he is.