FreedomR8G6B1
New Member
Hey...I did this since Ryuki...k...
***Wierdest Ideas I've heard the past 3 years...(these are actual quotes by the way...but I won't tell who said them...)
-Ryuki..."They should make Ryuki a continuation of Saban's Masked Rider with Dex and Ferbus." :nono:
-Faiz..."The Orphenochs should be stone statues..." :nono:
-Blade..."The Undead should be invading alien force that can only be sealed with specialized cards..." :redface2:
Decent Ideas I've heard the past 3 years...
-Ryuki..."They should use Alive A Life as the opening..."
-Faiz..."They should use Justifaiz as the opening..."
-Blade..."Oh just use the original storyline..." :laugh:
OKAY...LET'S HEAR IT...THIS SHOULD BE FUN...THEN I CAN PUT UP ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT YEAR'S KAMEN RIDER...
PS: Based on watching the RAWs of Hibiki thus far...
Things the FCC will probably say...cuz they're like that... :shakefist
1. "It promotes Satanism..."
2. "Fire is scary..."
3. "Guns especially gun trumpets is inappropriate for children..."
***Wierdest Ideas I've heard the past 3 years...(these are actual quotes by the way...but I won't tell who said them...)
-Ryuki..."They should make Ryuki a continuation of Saban's Masked Rider with Dex and Ferbus." :nono:
-Faiz..."The Orphenochs should be stone statues..." :nono:
-Blade..."The Undead should be invading alien force that can only be sealed with specialized cards..." :redface2:
Decent Ideas I've heard the past 3 years...
-Ryuki..."They should use Alive A Life as the opening..."
-Faiz..."They should use Justifaiz as the opening..."
-Blade..."Oh just use the original storyline..." :laugh:
OKAY...LET'S HEAR IT...THIS SHOULD BE FUN...THEN I CAN PUT UP ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT YEAR'S KAMEN RIDER...
PS: Based on watching the RAWs of Hibiki thus far...
Things the FCC will probably say...cuz they're like that... :shakefist
1. "It promotes Satanism..."
2. "Fire is scary..."
3. "Guns especially gun trumpets is inappropriate for children..."