Honest Toku Trailers: Go-Busters and Toqger Thoughts and Discussions

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, I never would've thought that some toku fans would start giving their favorite tokusatsu shows the "Honest Trailers" treatment. Here are some interesting Honest Toku Trailers...

Honest Toku Trailers - Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters:
[video=youtube;4cU-TR1bREk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cU-TR1bREk[/video]

Honest Toku Trailers - Ressha Sentai Toqger:
[video=youtube;8BaHXuB381k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BaHXuB381k[/video]

*credit goes to Squall Charlson for the videos.

What do you guys think of these honest toku trailers?

I think that it's a pity that neither Go-Busters nor ToQger will get a Power Rangers adaptation. Under a good writer, the Power Rangers version of these 2 series might be good. :disappoin

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I think that it's a pity that neither Go-Busters nor ToQger will get a Power Rangers adaptation. Under a good writer, the Power Rangers version of these 2 series might be good. :disappoin

Well, I don't think the whole "train-themed" Power Rangers season would work. But, for Go-Busters, maybe it would work if it was adapted into a sequel to RPM. But, that's just my opinion.

What about a sequel to RPM for Go-Busters and a sequel series in the same vein to Lightspeed rescue for dealing with the trains of ToQger?

Also thanks for supporting my trailers :nipponlove:
It's really awesome to see this on one of the forums I follow frequently!

Lurker
What about a sequel to RPM for Go-Busters and a sequel series in the same vein to Lightspeed rescue for dealing with the trains of ToQger?

These are your trailers? WOW, thanks for making these entertaining videos
Though I have a suggestion that maybe you should give the villains more focus on later trailers as I feel that they are kinda forgotten in these trailers
Anyway, thanks for your efforts. Looking forward for more of these

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

You're welcome, Squallcharlson. I hope to see more honest toku trailers from you in the future. Hopefully, one on Gekiranger, Magiranger, Dekaranger and Hurricaneger, someday.

Though I have a suggestion that maybe you should give the villains more focus on later trailers as I feel that they are kinda forgotten in these trailers

Sentai has many MOTWs, but the ones from the main groups I've done so far haven't had much screen presence or warranted enough to persist on them for more jokes. Enter, from the first one was the largest and most character driven one which is why I focused on his monsters. I felt I was giving enough to both sides with the naming conventions and initial synopsis', but also these series have had very lackluster villains. I also don't want to flat out spoil anything major (ToQger's final arc with Z, and the best villain of Gokaiger, Barizorg). Perhaps on another episode of a season with more prominent or funny villains, I can flush that out more.

...I hope to see more honest toku trailers from you in the future. Hopefully, one on Gekiranger, Magiranger, Dekaranger and Hurricaneger, someday.

I've seen all but Hurricaneger; so you'll be seeing those other three sometime sooner. Geki was my first and I still remember a lot about it. Magi and Deka could have some good stuff there too. The next video will be of a different series, but I might do Gekiranger when I come back to Sentai.

Thanks again for all the kind words and feedback! I'm starting to feel like Takaharu and getting all fired up to do more!

D

Dr Kain

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry, I didn't find them all that funny. It just doesn't work without Jon Bailey's voice. Good attempt though.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I've seen all but Hurricaneger; so you'll be seeing those other three sometime sooner. Geki was my first and I still remember a lot about it. Magi and Deka could have some good stuff there too. The next video will be of a different series, but I might do Gekiranger when I come back to Sentai.

Thanks again for all the kind words and feedback! I'm starting to feel like Takaharu and getting all fired up to do more!

Nice!! Thanks for the updates.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry, I didn't find them all that funny. It just doesn't work without Jon Bailey's voice. Good attempt though.
Well, if only Squallcharlson could afford to get Jon Bailey to do voice-over, or if Mr. Bailey is even aware that Super Sentai exists, then I guess it would've been even cooler. Oh well!