gigatron10
Member
I'm in need of help. I need to sell these Toqger items. I have for sale a DX Kuliner from Toqger. Its only been transformed once. Its all complete w/ its instructions. What you see in the pic is what you'll be getting.
I'm asking for $190 before shipping. This mecha is very rare now.
In the 2nd pic below, I have also for sale a Yudo Breaker (never removed from plastic that comes w/ a Drill Ressha (candy version which works w/ Yudo Breaker) and 2 Toq Buckles one sealed and one MIB w/ no Shield Ressha.
If you have any concerns, please let me know.

I'm asking for $190 before shipping. This mecha is very rare now.
In the 2nd pic below, I have also for sale a Yudo Breaker (never removed from plastic that comes w/ a Drill Ressha (candy version which works w/ Yudo Breaker) and 2 Toq Buckles one sealed and one MIB w/ no Shield Ressha.
If you have any concerns, please let me know.
