How should Power Rangers RPM end?

Kane

Member
Personally, I don't want to burn any bridges and do an ending that ends the PRU forever; in case there's a chance PR will return in some form.


I think it should be revealed that Venjix is of alien origin (from the M-58 Galaxy of the Machine Empire)

And...

Other alien worlds would join with humanity to defeat Venjix in one final stand..

The series would end with this new planetary alliance building New Tech City in the ashes of Corinth, and helping to rebuild society on Earth.


eppic04.jpg



This way, we could place RPM during 2012 in the PR timeline with SPD in 2025.


Parts of the planet would still be a wasteland; which jives with TF/WF's shots of the future.
 
I'm sure he can do both. Esecially when your deep into a show and your already used to the characters and such. It's about the time when you can't help but wonder how it will be.
 
RPM will end like this:

[Hide]With a black background and text saying Power Rangers: RPM :loltongue:[/hide]
 
RPM is set after SPD and before TF.

No it isnt.


It was written by Eddie to not be set anywhere.


Hence the lack of continuity with SPD; no aliens, no alliance with other alien worlds, no futuristic cities in flashbacks, no SPD-like technology; flying cars etc........



But if I had to fit RPM into PR continuity, I think it fits better 15 years before SPD and New-Tech city than after..

Less plot-holes that way...and it allows RPM's dystopia to build towards SPD's utopia.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top