How perverted are you *WARNING: GIRLS MAY BE OFFENDED*

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
LOL. Just a little thread I decided to make. What would you rate yourself out of ten? I give myself a 9. Altough I wouldn't say anything like that to a girl, I quick peek and wahey! :dance:
 
I better play safe :ph34r: ....3!! that's it...stick to sailor mars and magiblue is good...
 
Last edited:
Sorry man. Couldn't resist. If you feel like this is un-appropriate then just shoot it but you have no Q-Defender to shoot it with. :P *gets his changer standing by*
 
are you asking if we're packin? if so then I'm way past 6.
 
Hmmm...This is tough. I collect tons of porn but I don't really see myself as a real perv. Like Knight said...I don't spend much time looking for girls to hump. I guess I would be around the 8-10 range. Heh... :169:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top