How did SPAMS and Spywares got into HJU?

If it's not happeing now, then it's not a big deal. It really depends on the host & what they can afford to do for the site to keep out the spy/adware things. So in other words.....Keith's fault. :P

Hope that they do not return, I hate those ads, they ended up Killing my PC once and I have to go to a nearby PC Shop and have those problems K.O.ed by reformating it:bawling:Aw! My files!

EDITIONS: It ain't KEITH's FAULT! It was because our board during that time was not yet as mature as those other boards. That means we are still susceptible to these nasty foes. Darn! It caused me (outside HJU) a lot of damage.
 
Last edited:
I believe P-chan mentioned she jsut got another one from here. I disabled adds because I don't want to experience Vundo again. But yeah, you need find a better ad alternative.
 
I... don't think there is one besides Google and Yahoo.

They should both be quite safe. Even the last one should be too.... I wonder what else it might be....

P-Chan.. please confirm.
 
Perhaps the faulty ad could be located and notified to your ad providers so they can look into it?
 
Of all the people that come through here every day, just these few people are having an issue. Are we sure it's even coming from here?
 
Of all the people that come through here every day, just these few people are having an issue. Are we sure it's even coming from here?

No were are not sure its from here. I have strong doubts that this sites ads are the problem and not from somewhere else.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top