hmf_master "あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ" Aug 17, 2010 #5 I only started to watch WWE cause of her few years ago when I was flipping the channel and saw her on WWE
I only started to watch WWE cause of her few years ago when I was flipping the channel and saw her on WWE
musashi03 HEROW Aug 17, 2010 #6 I prefer Trish Stratus, Sable, Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Bella Twins, and Maryse. Eve Torres was just too big, her bone-structure was that of a man and her face is too wide. Not my preference.
I prefer Trish Stratus, Sable, Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Bella Twins, and Maryse. Eve Torres was just too big, her bone-structure was that of a man and her face is too wide. Not my preference.
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Aug 17, 2010 #7 In the words of Emperor Kuzco from "The Emperor's New School" "HOTTIER, HOT! HOT! HOTTIER!!!" Now, I have officially added her as a part of my top favorite WWE Divas. -Eve Torres -Stacy Keibler -Torrie Wilson -Sable -Terri Runnels -Dawn Marie -Melina
In the words of Emperor Kuzco from "The Emperor's New School" "HOTTIER, HOT! HOT! HOTTIER!!!" Now, I have officially added her as a part of my top favorite WWE Divas. -Eve Torres -Stacy Keibler -Torrie Wilson -Sable -Terri Runnels -Dawn Marie -Melina
UkiyaSeed Peek a Boo! Aug 24, 2010 #9 musashi03 said: I prefer Trish Stratus, Sable, Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Bella Twins, and Maryse. Eve Torres was just too big, her bone-structure was that of a man and her face is too wide. Not my preference. Click to expand... Those. :thumbs:
musashi03 said: I prefer Trish Stratus, Sable, Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Bella Twins, and Maryse. Eve Torres was just too big, her bone-structure was that of a man and her face is too wide. Not my preference. Click to expand... Those. :thumbs:
Forever Knight Eye See You Aug 24, 2010 #10 Eve turned 26 this past weekend.... Man, she is so young, tender, fresh, and full of sex...