holy sh*t JOSS WHEDON directing an episode of.........

I think Joss should try to bring Angel back. Call it like "Angel Ressurection" or something.

That show left off Season 5 at it's highest point. 2 more seasons could have been done atleast.
 
I think Joss should try to bring Angel back. Call it like "Angel Ressurection" or something.

That show left off Season 5 at it's highest point. 2 more seasons could have been done atleast.

I'm actually glad the show ended at a creative high point. If Buffy had ended at a creative high, we wouldn't have had the last two crappy seasons.
 
If Angel ended on a creative high point it would have ended at season 4, which would have sucked because I hated the way the season ended.
 
Buffy Season 6 was the darkest.
Buffy Season 7 was the most epic.

Nothing sucked about them.


Megaranger, I will NEVERRRRR let gooooooo
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top