After knowing about, and posting in, the Picture thread, I decided to make this. People can post videos from events they have gone to or just random vlogs they do. If a mod/Keith doesn't like this, they can delete it. But can someone PM me and tell me it was, just for my sake.
So...in all fairness, I shall post one I did last night/this morning at work.
NOTE: I was tired and a little mad when I made it.:redface2:
Oops! My bad! Wish I had some video to contribute, but a) I don't have anything that takes video...well...my digital camera does but it doesn't support sound for some reason. And b) No one wants to see me on cam for any reason lol!
Oops! My bad! Wish I had some video to contribute, but a) I don't have anything that takes video...well...my digital camera does but it doesn't support sound for some reason.
Well...you could always kinda write a script and then do the video and then talk through a mic with the video. :laugh: Or even record the voice at the same time as the video and then use something like Windows Movie Maker to splice it together.
It's not about ALL Canadians. Like I said, I was tired and didn't really think about narrowing it down. Most of the people I was/am annoyed with are the Indian race in Canada that don't take the time to learn the N.A. Culture. And Most of them do not understand what goes on in the world outside of their religion.
So, I apologize to you or anyone else the mistook that video the same way you did.