HJU: Together, We'll Be Stronger (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaji: The person who signed up for Hercus said you may use him, he will just be Keitaros.

Ryuutaros: Hey, is Kuuga's world almost over? I am asking because you brought the main Grongi into play just wasn't sure. If it is, let me know so I can give you Ultimate form.
 
Because I will be gone tonight, watching "Hair" in NYC, I don't know if I will be able to start off Kabuto's world the way i wanted to. So DK will be in charge everytime I am MIA. And this is how we'll start off.

After the changing of Worlds, HJU is stormed by ZECT Troopers. The group is confused and is about to fight until an unknown force (TheBee in Clock Up) attacks them from behind, knocking them out. The ZECT troopers take in all but five Riders, which will be Connor, Yamamoto, RK, and two more that I can't think of right now. By the time you are all in the underground chambers, I will be back.

Tiger-chan is in charge of controlling Shinobu. I'm sure she can do a better job controlling him than I did Shanti.

DK is in charge of leading the HJU raid and controlling Kaworu/TheBee until I return. I'm sure he can pull off his arrogant blood-thirsty personality.

oh, and Matrix, Hercus AND Ketaros are both needed. That's the problem.

Now I'm off to eat McDonalds. =3
 
Because I will be gone tonight, watching "Hair" in NYC, I don't know if I will be able to start off Kabuto's world the way i wanted to. So DK will be in charge everytime I am MIA. And this is how we'll start off.

After the changing of Worlds, HJU is stormed by ZECT Troopers. The group is confused and is about to fight until an unknown force (TheBee in Clock Up) attacks them from behind, knocking them out. The ZECT troopers take in all but five Riders, which will be Connor, Yamamoto, RK, and two more that I can't think of right now. By the time you are all in the underground chambers, I will be back.

Tiger-chan is in charge of controlling Shinobu. I'm sure she can do a better job controlling him than I did Shanti.

DK is in charge of leading the HJU raid and controlling Kaworu/TheBee until I return. I'm sure he can pull off his arrogant blood-thirsty personality.

oh, and Matrix, Hercus AND Ketaros are both needed. That's the problem.

Now I'm off to eat McDonalds. =3


We're all waiting on Ryu and Matrix to post, so I don't think it'll be a problem.

Also, I'm going to need a head count on what riders will get caught by ZECT and which ones get away.

PLEASE try to get back to me with this before Kuuga's world is done!

In total, five riders will get away. With two of those spots taken by Decade and Kabuto. That leaves three, the rest will be caught by ZECT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top