HJU Radio #8... in the Can.

Get your audio in already! God.. :P :anime:

I'm mucking about with it right now, I had some drop-outs in the second part. It'll be up soon. In the mean time maybe you can start up the HJU fundraiser to buy me a better microphone. :P

I highly endorse the idea of mixing it up and having some other people around in the future. It would be nice to have an actual Ultraman expert! I just want in on the Rider stuff because... you know.
 
**** I was hoping to have my Chou Kamen Rider Den-O and Decade Review done before you guys got it done. Stupid lousy no good mouse theiving roomate...
 
Hey Keith..is there a way to contribute to the podcast monetarily? I enjoy it so much, I figure it's time to kick some back. Like, through Paypal?
 
If you want to donate through paypal, right now the best thing you could do is hook up ODP here.

Otherwise, IgaD seemed like he could use a coin or two to get him a new mic.

And as always the best way to hook HJU up and show your appreciation is clicking our ads.. each click goes a looonnng way to keeping us all online. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top