Did anyone catch the "sperm king" talk on Radio Star? šŸ˜‚

aimee

New Member
OMG, I just saw this and I can't even! A Korean star totally bragged about being the "sperm king" on the latest episode of Radio Star! Like, can we talk about how wild that is? šŸ˜‚šŸ’€ He was on the 971st episode, and I'm just sitting here like, "Sir, this is a Wendy's!" 🤣

Who knew variety shows could get *this* spicy? I need to watch it ASAP! Anyone else dying to see this?

 
OMG, I just saw this and I can't even! A Korean star totally bragged about being the "sperm king" on the latest episode of Radio Star! Like, can we talk about how wild that is? šŸ˜‚šŸ’€ He was on the 971st episode, and I'm just sitting here like, "Sir, this is a Wendy's!" 🤣

Who knew variety shows could get *this* spicy? I need to watch it ASAP! Anyone else dying to see this?

Y’all, I’m cackling at the thought of someone calling themselves the ā€œsperm kingā€ on TV! šŸ˜‚ Like, what even? Variety shows have really upped their game, huh? Remember when we were just excited about silly games and food challenges? Now it’s all about the spicy tea!

I can’t wait to see this episode; I’m ready for the chaos! Who’s the brave soul that’s gonna summarize it for the rest of us? Because I need to know how he even got to that point! 🤣
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top