[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Princess of Equesteria
“Limit Break?†Zelda said exertion trying hold onto the Orphenoch long as possible found it be far strenuous with the Scissor Switch still activated. The only reference that came more vividly of her heroes was the Kamen Rider W (Double as most would refer too) Memory Breaks gave Zelda the gist of Nicholas’s suggestion. “Got it†Nadeshiko nodded in acknowledgment pushed herself off the creature’s back. Caught up in the excitement of pulling out a finishing move skidded back few feet before digging the back of her heel in the ground to stop. It was fortunate that no one could see the small crimson streak across her face from the small hindsight.

"A Limit Break? Like a finishing move? I see....I see..."

Taking a deep inwardly breath briefly glance down wondering exactly how she was going to pull something like that off. Hmmmm….Maybe it is not too different than…. Nadeshiko thought pushing down on the switch closes to the middle. Looking voluntarily up caught sight of another Kamen Rider joining the scene gave her that this was not coincidence at all and something bigger in store for them all. “Pleasure to meet you†removing the switch exchanging the two upon her belt, “It is a great pleasure to meet everyone. I only have this one….†Showing the Scissor Switch, “But I have a good feeling it can do much more…†Always the type to trust in her own feelings when it comes to a pinch never was off at least to what she noted.

The Meteor has landed
"That Switch might not have the power to defeat that winged demon, for now use these!" Drake says as he tosses the Chain Array and Winch towards Nadeshiko.

"Use Winch to get that bird closer to you and once you do, use a Limit Break with Chain Array!" Drake shouted "And while you do that, me and Dragon-boy will unleash our blasts onto it. That should get rid of it."

He knows that they only have one shot at this, not to mention if they finish this up, Birth will be in repairs for a long time. "Now then, let's kick this up a notch!" Drake says as he activates the Cell Burst on his BirthBuster.

Lurker
"When you're ready for a Limit Break, just pull the lever!" Nicholas said as he put away his sword, knowing that the Orphnoch is going to die soon.

Just a passing through RP'er
Aria growled in annoyance. "For your information, I'm a girl, not a boy." she growled at Drake. "But otherwise..." she began, turning to the new rider, "Perform your... limit break and we will take care of the rest. Do hurry though, I cannot last long in this reality."

She charged up a large burst of black flame in her mouth before unleashing it right at the Orphenoc.

Last edited:
Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Oh man i am going to regret this i think. Hope i dont get eaten. Jake thought as Ryuutaros was charging his hissatsu in Jake's body. "I think Birth meant me, Aria." Jake yelled to the black dragon. "By the way, this may be a little off topic, but sorry i tried to kill your 'lord'." Jake said as R-Jake pointed the gun at the orphenoch and waited for the others to unleash hell on this bird, normally Ryuutaros loved birds but apparently he is making an exception with the orphenoch.

Princess of Equesteria
Zelda move swiftly catching both Switches before either landed on the ceramic tiled flooring. Exactly how many of these Switches were there in total the silver Kamen Rider pondered removing the Scissor Switch. “Thank you” Nadeshiko turn toward Drake’s direction for a moment. Not wanting her newly friends’ efforts acted without further hesitation inserting the two Astro Switches into the henshin belt slots. The Falcon Orphenoch’s eyes shifted scanning the rider’s present that pose to be the weakest link amongst the group. It brought a smile across the young voluptuous relaxed humor resided a little following Aria’s stare. The thought of losing a potential friend did not settled with her nodded quickly. The Scissor Switch deactivated returning Nadeshiko’s arm to normal as the two new Switches were inserted.

Chain Array On

On Nadeshiko’s right arm a bronze gauntlet materialized connecting a spike malice ball at the end of link chain. It must be the extra strength of the rider suit encasing her entire body for the new weapon felt extremely light as a feather as the spike ball landed creating a small crater into the school’s floor. “Leave to me.” Nadeshiko acknowledge Aria’s request switching the second switch.

Winch On

Nadeshiko brought her left arm back as a light green winch module materialized. Bringing her left arm back forward the hook anchor of the winch module shot forward wrapping itself around the Falcon Orphenoch’s body. With the Falcon Orphenoch trapped in the metal coil Nadeshiko raised her right arm swinging the spike ball over her head several times feeling an energy surging within continued until it could no longer be contained from within, pulled the lever upon the henshin belt..

LIMIT BREAK

“Rider Furry Strike!!!!!!!” Nadeshiko roared loudly releasing the built up energy hitting the Falcon repeatedly closing the gap between them.

Last edited:
The Meteor has landed
"Now!" Drake unleashed the charged up blast onto the Orphenoch combining with Den-O's and Aria's blasts. The combined blast destroyed the Orphenoch in a fiery black and purple explosion.

"We did it! Finally, I can take off the suit and rest." Drake said as he deactivates the suit and lays on the ground in satisfaction.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
R-Jake De-henshined and un-possessed Jake so that he could give a high 5 to the others. Momotaros just woke up from his nap.

"Ok where is that damn bird so i could make it into a turkey." Momotaros said angrily.

"its dead Momotaros." Jake said. "Me, Ryuutaros, Drake AKA kamen rider birth and nadeshiko blew that bird away and made it into roast chicken."

"Oh god, i hate it when i dont pull off the climax." Momotaros said as he kicked the Orphenochs dust. "Well, at least you guys kicked some ass while i was down. that thing was about as tough as Hana's punch's."

Princess of Equesteria
The best description Zelda able to describe using the Limit Break of the combined Astro Switches purely amazingly awesome. It was if her very essences combined with cosmic energy of space pouring out into that dual attack. Knowing better that this was no longer a dream rather reality the experience would last beyond a thousand lifetimes. As the battle conclude deactivate the two switches let out a soft gratitude sigh they were successful to defeat the rampaging Falcon Orphenoch. The voluptuous blue-hair young woman felt remorse their defeat foe knowing that not all Orphenoch were evil. Resting one hand on her hip lightly chuckled as Drake deactivated his suit and lay on the school floor. Seeing just lay there relaxed brought Zelda back to wondering exactly what was going on or more importantly if one of them might have left letter and henshin buckle within the newly remodeled school locker.

"It’s dead Momotaros." Jake said. "Me, Ryuutaros, Drake AKA Kamen Rider Birth and Nadeshiko blew that bird away and made it into roast chicken." The last name drew Zelda’s attention walked back over towards him, “Eh?! Nadeshiko? Me?!†pointing at herself. The name that Jake had referred to her was unfamiliar and yet at the same time sounded most fitting. “Kamen…Rider Nadeshiko. Hmmm….I like it. Though, I do have one question to ask….okay maybe I’m lying on that†scratching the side of her face, “What is going on? Open my locker to see it oddly tricked out and this….†Motioning to the henshin buckle “at the bottom with a letter attached to it. Do not take it wrong…this is a Kamen Rider lover dream come true, but….†Shaking her head confusingly cancelled the transformation.
The damage strewn in the hallway or….what was left Zelda knew well it would take a week or so time for the school to repairer.

The Meteor has landed
"Hey don't worry about it. Fighting as a Rider is one giant step in the path of justice. I'm newbie too but, I managed do all of this in one day! It might look like a dream to you but, everything you just did and witness, is true." Drake said to Zelda. He knows that it's strange that you become your own hero and that nothing will stay the same since.

"But hey look at the bright side, you have an excuse to skip school now!" He knows that sounded a bit corny but, it's the truth. Being a hero means you have to give up part of your own life to stay alive. But is that the same thing for Nick? He begins to think about when he asked about being a hero of justice and his answer sounded like it wasn't.

'But then, what is a hero?' He asked himself. 'If fighting against monster and evil is not a hero, then what is?'. At that point Drake remembered what he was going to ask Nick about. "Hey Nick, do you know why monsters are appearing all around the globe?"