[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Whoa. did not see the Feather Daggers comming" M-Jake then gave a thumbs up to Nadeshiko. "Thanks for the save."

M-Jake then put the pass in front of his belt.

"FULL CHARGE" the voice emitted as the Blade popped off of M-Jake's Den-Gasher.

"Time for the Hissatsu attack: Rider Snipping Finish" Jake said and apparently Momotaros did not think that was a good name at all because he just facepalmed with Jake's Possessed hand.

"Jake, Do me a favor and never come up with your own finisher names ever again. Seriously, train slash sounded better." M-Jake said as he swung the sword at the Orphenoch's other Wing, weakening it for Knight to cut it off.

Lurker
"Yeah, but clipping its wings prevents the Orphenoch from flyin' off!" Nicholas said. Preparing his sword, he leaped in the air and attempted to cut off the wing.

Kryptonian Pride
Mac was anticipating the Orphenoch following him, and delivered a kick to the Orphenoch, which sent it flying. Mac jumped towards it and landed in a puddle. The Orphenoch struggled to get up, and launched a volley of roses at Mac, who dodged most of them, but was hit by a couple of them and sent skidding backwards. The Orphenoch stood up slowly and readied itself for another attack.

I think he's had enough for now." Mac thought as he struck yet another pose, exposing his torso. The turbine on his belt started spinning again, this time, drawing water from the puddle into it. Mac's right leg began to glow and ripple in a bright blue color. The Orphenoch rushed towards Mac, who jumped into the air and swung his leg around towards it, declaring "OCEANIC BREAK!" The kick made contact and the Orphenoch was thrown to the side, and exploded in blue flames and sand.

Mac sank to his knees and unhenshined. "What was that?" he asked himself. "It was amazing. And why am I slightly damp?"

M-Jake saw how one full charge failed to cut off the wing, it was almost there but not quite. M-Jake put the pass in front of the belt again.

"FULL CHARGE" the voice declared. this one should cut that damn wing off.

"My Hissatsu attack: Rider SNIPPING FINISH. God Damn it Jake you got me doing it." M-Jake said as he swung the sword at the Orphenochs other wing and cut it off.

Princess of Equesteria
Nadeshiko watched as her scissor-like weapon tore through the wing cartilage landing gracefully behind acknowledge M-Jake with a dip of her head. “Not only have that fact minded you†Zelda responded to Nicholas, “They are also a means of accessible weaponry at its disposal too.†Twisting off to the side dodge the Falcon Orphenoch talon outrage having maim one of its wings in retaliation. Though before it could even make its move the Falcon Orphenoch let out an agonizing scream as its other wing had had been severed by Den-O. With both of its wings removed from the equation still did not miss it being no longer a threat to the riders. In light there was still quite much more for Nadeshiko to learn personal wasn’t what she was capable could not help feel ecstatic not only being a Kamen Rider, but to find others from HJU as well.

“Do not celebrate so easily Riders.†The Falcon Orphenoch growled swatting Den-O with the back of its hand before facing the others. Bad enough that it was deter from its task found it more insulting to lose its wings by these upstarts of riders. Watching Den-O thrown backwards saw a shadow overlapping them turn back to see yet another foolish rider attempting to strike him down chuckled amusingly awaiting to intercept the rider’s attack. From behind her visor Zelda’s eyes open for a moment sensing the creature’s dark intention rushed forward grappling the Orphenoch “Annoying insect!†trying to swat the rider off.

“If you’ve got something in mind please do hurry.†Nadeshiko shouted over the noises trying to hold onto the Orphenoch just long enough for the other rider to make a direct strict, which she would back off to add her own attack.

Jake changed back to his human form as he got *****-slapped by the orhpenoch, and Momotaros got booted out and got knocked unconscious.

"OK. that hurt. Oh crap." Jake said spotting momotaros knocked out. "Hey Taros, our idiot is out-cold."

The other Taros moved to Jake to try and wake momotaros up. "Oh crap he is going to be pissed when he wakes up." Jake said face-palming. "ok here is the plan. Ryuutaros, you're with me. Urataros and Kintaros, you take care of our red moron."

"OK." Ryuutaros said as he possessed Jake yet again. R-Jake skipped to the battle field and put on the Den-o Belt and pressed the purple button. "Henshin" R-Jake shouted as he put the pass in front of the belt.

"GUN FORM" the voice declared changing Jake into Den-o's Gun form as he changed the Den-gasher into gun-mode than started shooting the orphenoch to keep it busy.

Just a passing through RP'er
Aria looked out towards the outside world around her. The Mirror world was a reflection of this world but she still was struck speechless with the... vibrance and life around her.

"So amazing," she sighed wistfully to herself. A sudden explosion caught her attention. She frowned as she quickly glided towards the source of the commotion. Two riders and a regular human were fighting an 'Orphenoc' as her contracter called them. Deciding quickly she dove towards the creature and rammed it, her sword-like tail cutting open the Orphenoc's torso. She hovered in the air nearby, smugly grinning (as much as she could) at the looks of surprise and shock at her appearance. She did on the other hand notice the orphenoc's fear filled whisper, too soft for anybody but her to hear.

"Angra Mainyu."

The Meteor has landed
"Well...that clears up Time Square quite nicely." Drake said looking at this handiwork. All of the Orphenochs were destroyed in a blue flare, and it looked pretty nice. He called back the CLAWS Sasori and was about to undo his transformation when he heard a scream.

"What the, is that...Den-O?" Drake saw Den-O in Gun Form shooting at a remaining Falcon Orphenoch, which another Rider that looked like Nadeshiko was holding on.

"This is bad! I gotta help them but, I'm almost out of power...Hey, what's that?" Drake saw two items lying on the ground and picked them up close to his visor and saw it was Switches No. 13 & 16; Chain Arrays and Winch.

"Perfect, we're gonna need these if we are to beat that bird." Drake said, he checked the power on the suit and saw that he had atleast enough for one more CLAW equipment. He inserted his last Cell Medal and back forth the Crane Arm.

"Alright then, here I come!" Drake shouted as he attached the crane head onto the side of the building, swinging in and landing next to Den-O.

"Yo! The name's Drake, I'm Kamen Rider Birth; and I'm here to help!"

Lurker
Nicholas ran to the orphenoch and tried to slash at it so that it will be distracted by him and not Zelda. "Perhaps a Limit Break might put this birdy down for good!" Nicholas said to Zelda.

"Nice to meet you birth. I am Jake and you could tell I'm Den-o, my red idiot is currently unconscious from a tremendous *****-slap that bird gave him. and oh crap there's Aria." Jake said introducing himself and getting shocked by Aria making a sudden appearance from the mirror world. First time he saw Aria was back at the HJU building when he attacked her "lord", hopefully she does not remember that little incident.

"Uh. Before you ask, uh how should i put this? I might have attacked Ryuga the first time i saw him. And i think Aria, the talking black dragon over there that attacked the orphenoch, didnt see me apologize to her 'lord'. so don't be surprised if she tries to eat me." Jake said. R-Jake put the pass in-front of the belt one more time.

"FULL CHARGE" the voice declared as the pearls on the armor for gun form started glowing and the energy started pouring into the Den-gasher. "Do you mind if i shoot you Birdy? Can't hear you." R-Jake said as he pointed the gun at the orphenoch.

(so, who goes first in unleashing their finishers on this poor bird?)