Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger - Talk Up!

[HIDE] 2EB3Kl.avif
8GVGyl.avif
AZ92Pl.avif[/HIDE]

:supersayin:

:drool:
 
At least a bit of both if the rumours are accurate. According to them ep 13 will have some new in-character footage, including a helmetless roll call.
[hide]
prg013_02.jpg

[/hide]
They look even better without the helmets on.

It'll probably be a watered down one. As flexible as Aoyagi's actress seems, I just can't see her doing those flips, split and Chinese get-up :D.
Neither could I.

Legs!
[HIDE]
1340814522165.jpg
[/HIDE]

There's also one with the entire crew.
[HIDE]
1340815105942.jpg
[/HIDE]
Very Nice!!!

Just saw the finale, and I didn't see anything confusing seeing as though they don't wanna fall into the "finale" gag.:laugh: But it was still entertaining to watch.
 
does anyone actually like yellow over blue in this show? (ill take blue thanks!) :P
As a character? Yeah me. (I clarify because everyone around here seems to be drooling over blue at the moment :eyebrow: and I'm not basing my assessment solely on the prettyness of the actress)
What I want to know is how did you get those pics? Did the episode already air or something?
Well that first pic of the three with their suit actors has credits over it, so I'm guessing that's from the end of episode 13. Nice to see the show that acknowledges that sentai is fiction and that there are suit actors actually put a picture of it's own suit actors in.
 
I didn't like it when they went with the TV show route...I wish they stuck with the otakus becoming "real" Sentai thing. To me the powerful scene of Nobuo becoming a "real" Sentai for the first time felt meaningless after they went with the unexpected route. I have other things I want to say but I can't put them into words. :sweat:
 
That song number was priceless.

And that roll call.

I have to say, I didnt see that show ending the way it did. But I am not in the least bit disappointed with what they have given us.

I had every bit of fun with each episode and I will remember this series very fondly.

I hope the cast and crew could know how thankful I am for their work and that I wish them all the best and success in their future.

ALPACAAAAAA!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top