Hey! Someone set up a new KRDK and PR RPM Episode Thread!

Hey! I am wondering now as to who's gonna make a new KRDK and PR RPM Episode thread since no new threads are made. My part in KRDK Ep Threads' done and making a new Episode thread of that makes me a liar. So if anyone care for making a new KRDK ep thread and may new PR RPM eps thread be made alongside KRDK too.
 
Well there is no new RPM episodes until December, but nobody put an episode discussion thread on the latest KRDK episode until just now.
 
That is why I am making this thread to make people aware that KRDK EP 27 is already airing in your country, if I am not mistaken. And also, I am worried that nobody ever made one yet not until Dark Kabuto made a thread. I mean, Poweranimals, Punk and I aren't the only ones setting up an Episode Thread. I mean, come on fellow fans, this is for all and not just 2 or 3 people doin' it. It has to be shared by all who loves it and not just one or 3 people hogging episode threads.
 
I should make episode discussion threads in case if anyone's lazy to do one.

Why good! Cause the way I see it, you are one of the aces of the KRDK fanclub. Seriously, KRDK isn't just for one, it is for all And as I have said, may ALL of the fans of KRDK here in HJU should take turns in making an EDT (Episode Discussion Thread) for that show.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top