Heroes Academy: Riders, Rangers Mages and Mecha Oh my (Sign up Thread)

we meet up via skype and play saturday and sundays starting roughly 5-6pm eastern and playing till when ever we wanna stop my skype contact info is Valion12
 
any other potential entrants slots are still open, sadly one of our party decided to leave so we could use an extra member or two
 
Tonight's session was PHENOMINAL, which is a word I don't use often because the site of uncorrected words on Firefox urks me. So that's how good it was! I really encourage anyone that likes the D20 system to go ahead and jump in on this, because trust me, this is unlike any D20 game I've played before! :thumbs:
 
I was gonna do it but I couldn't do to the fact I had surgery. Will definetely be in for next session.

(btw ben could u unblock me from skype?)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top