Henshin Justice Unlimited: All For Great Justice (RPG)

(((OOC: Sorry for the long reply, I got a bit discouraged to RP lately due to my internet's faulty lines and my PC's gone nuts. It freezes which made me have this ">:(")))

"What are you two babbling about?" Another prisoner asked them. "Nothing of your concern" Samuel replied in honesty. "Mmm? We hear you that one misters blue and gray." another prisoner spoke. "Aw man! Can't you guys be a bit patient? Who knows, somebody would come in and get you out of here." Silva spoke to the prisoners. "Who is this?" a prisoner asked Zekaryan. "This is my Madougu, a special madou companion in my journey and battle against Horrors, demonic monsters from a dark world." "Horrors you say? We already have too many horrors and then you have yous? Aw please." another prisoner spoke in sarcasm.

Meanwhile in a large facility some distance from the prison, Kyle was having a hard time breathing as his psychic powers began to reject the psi-suppressor chains that were placed to his body to ensure that he won't use them. He then began to speak in a different language that is nowhere to be found on Earth and he had like four voices speaking at once. This made the scientists nearby go nuts as they began seeing things that they normally can't.
(Inside Kyle's mind:
"Kyle, don't let it win. You can't turn into that creature again." Kagami spoke. "If he doesn't, then you will end up losing your body for you are him and he is you. You musn't let them kill you for you must succeed in rescuing yourself and your friends. And as for this, I channelled my powers onto him so that you won't be chained forever." the entity spoke. "But if that's the case, then must it be done again?" Kagami replied "Not yet Kagami for I can still handle this." Kyle spoke but the entity countered "If you don't use me and the powers, then you won't be freed. USE ME NOW!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Kyle and Kagami shouted hard inside.) Then Kyle's eyes began to glow blue and his body started to change. His back started to grow two enormous white feathery wings. In the center of his chest started to grow a crystal-like stone as his body turned white, musculate, grotesque with protrusions and sturdily hard. "This is it, I must rescue everybody without killing anyone." he said. Kyle then broke out from his prison by simultaneously using both psionic energies and brute strength and maneuvered all the way up until such time, the entire facility went to be alarmed by his pressence.
 
A golden light emerged from Hiro as Kamen Rider Zwei appeared.


"Stop ignoring us!" screams Diend as he plays his next card.

ATTACK RIDE: BLAST!

As an array of beams launched from the Diend Driver and blasted the riders.

"Watch it idiot!" Genesis said as he was nearly hit from one of the charges. "Hiro! You're mine!"

As Genesis charged forward he readied the following cards...

ATTACK RIDE: RIDER JUMP
FINAL ATTACK RIDE: KICK HOPPER


Watching the attack coming towards him Hiro stood firm as he made his next move.

"My attacks aren't good against melee riders, but I can still defeat them." Hiro said as his gun changes into a Buster Sword. He raises it above his head as it absorbs the damage from the kick. "You're open!" he said, but just as before he launch his next attack, Diend intervenes.

ATTACK RIDE: BLAST!

Diend has just been hit with a barrage of charges.

"Don't forget about me!" RK said as he readies his next batch of cards.

ATTACK RIDE: INVISIBLE.


"Painful isn't it when you're the one on the receiving end."

"COME OUT!" Diend yells trying to fire his rounds.

ATTACK RIDE: CLOCK UP!
FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-D-DECADE!


At breakneck speed, Diend was dropped with a rider kick that eliminates him the the equation. "I'm all done here Hiro... we can leave any time you're ready!"

"Hiro... Nami is still alive." Genesis said as he prepares his next card.

Hiro was caught off guard, but Genesis wasn't going to attack, instead he threw the card at RK.

"Kuro is very strong, I don't need to remind you... but.. AHHHH!" Genesis was caught by an attack, followed by a familiar coloured pointer

EXCEED THE CHARGE

A lightning fast kick appears as it goes into the pointer, followed by a Delta Triangle with a line through it.

"He broke the agreement... therefore, I couldn't let him live any longer."

Both Hiro and RK were shocked and disturbed, as they looked over, Kamen Rider Delta had gained a fearsome look as his eyes were now black and emitting a purple aura.

"Soon, everything will be place. This world will become mine, and there will be no one to stand in my way. I will make you two the first to experience a true rider taken to the next level."

Delta lifted his hands as he was able to use a telekinesis type move to lift both Decade and Zwei and throw them through a wall.

"This is new..." RK groaned.

Before another move could be made, purple lightning had struck them as an explosion occurred.

"Feels like we're getting our asses kicked by David Blaine...." Hiro joked.

Out of the smoke, walked another rider from the dimensional rift. Walking calm and cool as he had he look of an angel.

"A new rider?" Hiro questioned.

"Bastard! Who the hell are you? I'll destroy you too!"

"I guess you could call me a passing through rider, but that line is already taken. I could be walking the path of Heaven, but someone already is. I don't need a catchy line to say that I'm gonna kick your ass! I'm Kamen Rider Hero~!"

"Know your place! AND DIE!" Delta yelled as he started launching some charges from the Delta Mover.

The new rider, Hero, had moved swiftly and elegantly through the charges and lands a punch that send Delta back.

"If you wanna have a gun duel. I'm game!" he said, as his form changed into a red dragon equipped with a gun. Both riders then started launching rounds at each other with Hero advancing closer. "I prefer close range fighting though!" he form changes again as it made a Green Oni type warrior. Hero made a series of punches and kicks that sends Delta flying.

Hero looked behind him as he saw both Decade and Zwei, "Oh! Sorry guys, I just got a little lost. You haven't seen an evil rider by the name of Hades have you? Eh.... probably not, well, see you around, maybe~" he waved before he disappeared into the rift once more.

"Kamen Rider Hero, huh?" RK said.

The ground trembles as a dark vortex is seen to where Delta is.

"THIS IS FAR FROM OVER!!!!" Delta yelled as he activates the Cross Driver.

AWAKENING!

Rather than usual, the sound from the Cross Driver sounded lowered and more... evil. Delta had begun his transformation into Delta Cross.

-----------------------------------------------------

OOC:

I'll stop here for now, if you guys want to post and catch up. Join the final battle and what not.

It's gonna go down like this....

- Delta Cross will throw me and RK around for a bit.
- RK, pulls out a card... something is gonna tickle for a bit.
- Zwei achieves Aegis form.
- Ass kicking of Delta begins.
- Everyone can jump in and deliver their finishing moves.
- Delta will be defeated when Zwei makes the last move.
- Delta will destroy the world, with his Delta Gear synced with a bomb.
- Everyone makes an epic escape.
- A sacrifice will be made.
 
Bumping and finishing this world once and for all.

----------------------------------------------

Both Zwei and Decade were thrown around by purple lightning as Delta Cross began his onslaught once more.

"It'd be nice if Kamen Rider Hero stuck around..." Hiro joked as he was thrown to the ground.

"I don't think your jokes are helping the situation Hiro..." RK followed up. "Somehow I think Hero made things worse for us, but he made it look like a cake walk."

Delta let off on the attack and made his slow walk towards to duo.

"Let's turn this up a notch Decade..." Zwei signaled, Decade nodded as he followed suit.

Decade pulled his Decade Driver to the side as he took out his K-Touch and pressed the following combination...

KUUGA... AGITO, RYUKI, FAIZ, BLADE, HIBIKI, KABUTO, DEN-O... KIVA!~

After pressing the Decade button he activated Decade Complete Form.

FINAL KAMEN RIDE... DECADE!


Hiro then replaced the Zwei Key and inserted a Golden Key. The Zwei Buckle goes gold as he says the magic words...

"Change AEGIS!" [EVOLUTION, AEGIS!]

"Let's go!" RK said in a hyped tone.

"Yeah!!!" Hiro replied as they both charged towards Delta.

Delta's telekinesis and Delta side effects had no effect over their completed forms. Delta Cross had no chance but to go hand to hand with the other riders.

Each rider exchanging hits as they go back. Delta Cross leaps back as he drew out his Accel Grip. "Let me show you how speed is done!" [START UP!]

Delta Cross ran around the riders as he shoots at them, trying to aim for their vital joints.

"Ugh... you couldn't have created a much more annoying system?!" RK groaned as he was taken down to a knee.

"Actually, I have the solution... ugh..." Hiro replied as he prepped for his next move. "Hyper Acceleration!" [HYPER ACCELERATION!] Aegis held onto Decade so he wouldn't be effected by the function.

"Just stand still and don't move... I have a plan." Hiro said.

Time slowed down as Delta Cross' speed slowed down. "What the hell is going on?" He wondered as he looked around. After he looked forward, he was blasted with shots from the Zwei Blaster before the mirage disappeared, and reappeared from the other side, this time striking him with the Zwei Buster.

[3, 2, 1... TIME OUT.]
The Accel Grip beeped.
[HYPER ACCELERATION DOWN]

Out of nowhere, Aegis appeared as he bashed Delta in the face with the hilt of his Excalibur Sword. "Your move!" Hiro called as he held Delta Cross in place, Decade Complete pushes the following combination.

KABUTO! F [FINAL KAMEN RIDE HYPER!~]

FINAL ATTACK RIDE... K-K-K-KABUTO!

Decade slashes forward as the Doppelganger Hyper Kabuto follows up with the Hyper Maximum Typhoon. Both Delta and Aegis are hit, but as Delta was falling he launched a barrage of blasts at Decade as all three rider fell down.

Smoke rises from all the riders as they all go back to their primary forms. Delta now struggles to his feet as he says...

"Hiro... if you want to live, then I'll give you a solution. Surrender your powers to me and accept my reign." Kuro extended his arms as he was going to welcome Hiro. "Together, we can rebuild this world where they will learn respect, learn to fear and die if they oppose."

Zwei lowers his head as Decade took a step forward.

"You may have experienced alot of hardships, and you may feel that the world has turned it's back on you! The world isn't perfect, and with many differences, that's how we come to be." RK said. "To have to world go one way with no opinion and without option takes away the many things of what makes the world what it is! Remember this!"

With those words said the two cards given to Decade have been given life as they are now revealed. They flew from the Ride Booker and into his hands.

KAMEN RIDE: ZWEI
FINAL FORM RIDE: ZWEI
FINAL ATTACK RIDE: ZWEI


"I never would have though these would exist." RK smirked as he looked over at Zwei. "I hope you're all stretched out, because you know what's gonna happen right?" RK finished as he waves around in his hand.

"Kuro... I don't agree with you at all. Maybe you've been feeling like you're alone, but you shouldn't have given up. I wanted you to see the error of your ways, but it's too late... you've taken too many lives and your soul has been tainted." Hiro said, "Let's do this, Decade!"

Decade places the card into his Decade Driver.

FINAL FORM RIDE... ZWEI!

"You know the drill!" RK said, as Zwei nodded, Decade had patted Zwei's back as he transformed into a Gatling Proton Cannon.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE... Z-Z-Z-ZWEI!


Decade launched the first shot which Disarms Delta from his weapons, and the second shot unleashing the full assault of photon lasers and charges.

Delta fell to one knee as he had no more power to stand. Zwei reverted back to his rider form as both he and Decade watched Delta struggle.

Kuro pulled out a detonator as he screamed in a maniacal manner.

"IF I CAN'T RULE THIS WORLD... THEN I'M GONNA TAKE IT DOWN WITH ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!"

He pressed the button and walks towards Zwei. "THE BOMB IS LINKED TO THE DELTA GEAR HIRO!!! THERE'S ENOUGH POWER TO END THE WORLD HAHAHA!"

"RK... find Castle Doran... collect the other riders and get the hell outta here!" Hiro commanded.

"What the hell?! What about you?! We're all in the same boat, we're HJU!" RK tried to pull Hiro, but Hiro breaks the hold and shoves him away.

"I've never been with you guys since the beginning... I'm not HJU... but what I will do... is what I believe is right, one hero won't make a difference in the outcome. It was like this last time. This time, I'm not coming back for a cameo!" Hiro smiled as Castle Doran came around and picked up RK.

All the other riders were collected and on board, as it flew into the distance.

Hiro waved a final time as RK was seen screaming from the distance. As the other riders looked on before the rift has taken them away, the explosion happened and the world as they saw, became nothing more than a just a bad dream.

What one man had to do secure peace and bear the responsibility, his deeds will not go unnoticed as his sacrifice will help the riders of HJU one step closer to their goal.


----------------------------------------------

Done. Proceed to the next world please and thank you.
 
(OOC: I am abridging my long post here)

Kyle hurriedly went to the direction where he last placed his psychic bond with his gear and found fourteen grunts with laser rifles guarding it who saw him and started firing their red lasers on Kyle. Kyle said inside "Dang! This is bad, I don't want to kill anybody with my enormous psychic powers. Guess I have no choice but to use a fragment of my powers against them." and then Kyle unleashed a force strike on each of them with extreme speed. This caused the downfall of everybody in that room in less than 10 seconds. He took his gear and wore the belt, entered [0]3-1-5[0] wherein the phone said "Standing By" and he tossed it midair and caught it in his right hand and shouted "HENSHIN!" and inserted it into the slot where the phone is to be placed. The phone said "COMPLETE!" and a glowing blue stream began to flow from his belt to the periphery of his body and that it glowed so much that materialized his Psyga armor.
"Yosh! I am going to find my friends' henshin devices and return those stuffs back to them before the time runs out." he said enthusiastically. He then used his psychic sensing abilities together with the features of his gear to thoroughly scan the place where his allies' henshin devices are found. Then he saw an enemy worker and began mind scanning him from afar but he saw none until he saw a blonde man in black clothings and a white colared white executive dress with a purple necktie who had the Henshin Onteki and the Makai Blades floating on the air through his telekenisis, he said to Kyle "I think you are looking for these my brother.". "Thanks but what? Kite, what are you doing here?" Kyle asked him. Kite replied "I sensed that your psychic powers are going to higher concentrations and that we pledged never to use these for harm unless we are dealing with kaijins of higher powers. And by father's permission, this makes me go to this world from Ravensguard Industries' HQ in order to remind you that for those whom you took down, were just plain humans and not kaijins." "Sorry, but I was out of choice and I have to regain my belt in order to save my allies in my journey" Kyle replied in return. "Apology accepted but make sure that you are using them against kaijins only the next time you use it." Kite replied. "Yes I will, but how did you get them?" Kyle responded and Kite replied "Simple, when I came in this world, I was near the enemies' core room that had 3 rooms closer. I immediately rushed to one of the corridors and sensed that one of the rooms contained something that didn't belong to that room. I opened the door using the codes I recovered from my viewing of the past of the controls and pressed them accordingly, then when opened I immediately used some of my powers to disable them from moving and took those two items and rushed here to where you are." "I see, now let's go and rescue my friends okay?" Kyle said and Kite replied "Okay, let's go!". Kyle and Kite used their sensing abilities to direct the location of these henshin devices' owners.

Meanwhile in the prison cell, Zekaryan and Samuel told the prisoners that there is hope and that they will be freed by the heroes who will come here by no time. "Silence! You are speaking blasphemy and lies." a prisoner spoke loud. "We are telling you the truth, please listen." Samuel said then outside the prison cells, there was a noise as a large group of monsters came out to kill the two people in black and white coming to their rescue. Then Kite wore his belt and took his Psyga driver, entered [0]3-1-5[0] STANDING BY"and shouted "HENSHIN!" and placed it into the slot and the phone said "COMPLETE!" and a stream of violet light came from his belt and created a matrix to his extremeties and glowed severely and when the light stream died out, the Psyga armor 3 became materialized and a lot of fighting occured between the two Psygas and the monsters that ended up with two Smashes (Cobalt and Amethyst Smash) simultaneously done on the monsters.

"What is that noise?" a prisoner asked. "Seems like a big fight outside." another prisoner replied. "No, it isn't it's our rescuer's arrival" Zekaryan said aloud.
______________________________________________________________

I am cutting this down to this.
______________________________________________________________

Kyle and Kite handed over the Makai Dual Blades an the Henshin Onteki to Zekaryan and Samuel respectively and had a convo with the prisoners and smited their thinking about heroes.

Kite said as he was about to leave "Now that I have done my part, it appears that this all leaves to you Kyle. I am counting this to you." and then he left.

(((OOC: I am putting the flashbacks later)))
 
Connor watched as the world was destroyed, "Hiro...." TJ walked over, "Connor, was he an original?" Connor shook his head, "No, I forget when he came, but still. I still considered him a friend." He went over and sat down on the couch, as he looked at RK, "Seems RK does have a sensitive side to him. Who knew?" Connor went over to get something to drink, when he saw Deneb, but something was different. There was no sand coming out. "You idiot...."

Connor ran at TJ and grabbed him, "WHY!?" "Why what?" Connor went through TJ's pocket and found the deck of Zeronos Cards, "****." "How many times?"
"Just 2..." "2 too many TJ."

TJ pushed Connor away, "Stay out of it!" "Its my business cause I love my brother. No matter from what time, I don't want me to loose him. But you just signed that sentence." Connor let go of TJ, and went over to Deneb, "Whatever friendship we had, its over."

"Connor!" He walked away, Deneb tried to follow, but Matrix and Osaki stopped him, "Best to leav him go Denebu." "Let him cool down, this isn't funny what you did." Deneb put his head down as he walked away. TJ watched as he sat down, "I-I just wanted to fight with you Connor..."
 
Kaen tried to stop Connor.

"Connor, blame me. It's my fault Deneb had to make a contract with TJ. If I had done a better job of protecting us both, this wouldn't have happened." He slid his hand down to the holster he made to hold the Diendriver, and pulled it out.

"If I had the will to get this sooner, this wouldn't have happened."
 
Ryugo looked at the sky. The sun was setting. However, his GPS beeped again. Morgan was crawling towards Koumori again, flinching from the shocks the collar was giving her. "TIME UNTIL DETONATION: 0:15" The GPS was saying. Ryugo once again rushed towards Morgan and tackled her. "Stop it!" Morgan cried. "I can't! If I let you go, the collar will blow!" Ryugo shouted. "Bull! How do you know?!" Morgan yelled at Ryugo. "I read a book with a device similar to the one your wearing." Ryugo said with a sigh. "How about this, I convince Dai-Shocker to let you go, or at least have you off your collar." "...Alright... But if I can't reunite with Koumori..." "What do you have to do with her?" "She's my daughter!" "Oh..." and that's all Ryugo could say was, "oh..." Ryugo simply let go of Morgan. "Let's just go..." Ryugo said as he got out his GPS and pressed a button with a globe on it. It then showed a whole mess of symbols. He tried to find one he found fimilar. He then saw a two headed eagle perched on a globe, on the body, it said 'DCD'. "This must be it." Ryugo pressed the eagle. Soon, a gray wall emerged and engulfed the two, sending them to Dai-Shocker Castle.
 
Kyle, Kite, Samuel and Zekaryan took all of the people away from the prison cell as the skies turned dark and the grounds were shaking so violently and Kite opened a portal and said "I am taking these prisoners away from this world to free them from their bondage and give them security in our world my brother." and Kyle replied "I was about to say that one since my journey is not yet over. So take care of them okay?". "Yes I do." Kite replied with a thumbs up and lead all of the prisoners through. A prisoner asked in doubt "Are you taking us away from our world?", "There is no time, you are safe in our world. Do not doubt it." said Kyle. The rest of them did as what Kyle and Kite said to them and Kite took them through and he went in as the last person but before that, Kyle opened a portal just as his twin did and said "Well, it was a nice thing to meet you again my brother, thanks for assisting me freeing these poor people from being prisoners.". Kite replied with a salute "As usual, I will never leave my brother from doing things all by himself". Then the twins separated ways and Kite took all of the prisoners to his world to slowly become citizens of that world while Kyle and company ended up inside a big city where there exists the evil castle, the Daishocker castle.
 
Last edited:
Hachi-Onna was walking through the prisions of the Daishocker Castle, when she saw a grey wall appear before her. Out of the wall came Ryugo and Morgan. "Ryugo, how did the run go?" Hachi said to Ryugo. "Good and what not, but I have a favor." Ryugo said with a sigh. "What?" Hachi tapped her foot, waiting for his question. "This." Ryugo pointed to Morgan's collar. "What about it?" Hachi tilted her head. "Take it off." Ryugo said. "No." "Why not?" "If you let a dog off his leash, he will run away." "Then have her leave Daishocker!" Ryugo stamped his foot down. "Why would I do that? Explain!" Hachi almost had enough with Ryugo's behaivor and put her raiper under his chin. "Her daughter." A breif pause was then emited between Ryugo and Hachi. Both stared at each other. Hachi finally set down her raiper. "Fine. Tell you what, you can grab her and have her join Daishocker too." "NO!" Morgan protested. "It's the only way I can ensure you will be true to Daishocker." "We will have to agree." "What?!" Morgan said, turning Ryugo around to face her. "Don't worry, if they even lay a finger on her and she get's harmed, they will be begging to die." Ryugo whispered in Morgan's ear. Morgan, with that confidence, nods and agrees to let Koumori in Daishocker. "We will have her join under one condition, she does not get harmed by those collars." "A tough offer, we have to keep our sheep in line. Although a mother does keep a line pretty neat. You have a deal. She is still stuck in Hiro's World, and by the looks of it, the world will be destroyed." "Crap." "I suggest you hurry." "Alright. Come on Morgan, let's go." Ryugo said as he took out the GPS and pressed the globe button and then button with the Delta sign with a Z through it. A grey wall emerged from the GPS and engulfed Ryugo and Morgan, dissapearing before Hachi. Hachi then contuined to patrol the halls of Daishocker.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top