Henshin Justice Unlimited: All For Great Justice (RPG)

After picking up the laundry and finding his Henshin Onsa, however, Kouki couldn't get all of them as some of them have already drifted off into the river. Though the only hint that it was an underwear and among the blue pile of clothes. He is forced to get them re-dried before going where the strange guy went off to.

"Now where could he be...?" Kouki looking around before catching trails of dead Nanashi Company leading to the forest. "Wow... This guy is pretty brutal." Stepping over the rows of corpses, he follow the trail to find the mysterious warrior.

Inside the forest, the man has taken down another Nanashi. A Nanashi Company charges at him from behind but he points the end of his bo staff toward its neck. With a flick of his switch, the spearhead retracts, piercing the Nanashi's neck. He detracts the spear and the Nanashi falls.

"You shouldn't be fooling around with these weaklings too much, Shogo." A voice said.

Shogo holds up his arm which has a skull-shaped bracelet on it up to his face and talked to it. "I know that, Goruba! But these guys just keep coming!" He plants his bo staff into the ground. "I still have no clue how to get out of here."

"Maybe if you spend more time asking around rather than killing these small fries." The talking bracelet which is apparently named Goruba retorted.

"Shut up! There has got to be a way around here!" Shogo picks up his bo staff and walks away, wandering in the forest.
 
Zel stepping into the room and nodded to Will. "You were a surprisingly quick learner Will and the only survivor of my training" he said grinning beneath his visor.

----------------------------

Chalice stared at the man before remembering Nicholas. "Damn it! I need to get to him."

Tornado
Shuffle
Float

Leaping skyward, propelled much higher by the Tornado card, Chalice soon dropped from the sky, landing before the Shinkengers. She looked around for Nicholas.

"Don't do this..." She muttered desperately searching for him and hoping she'd arrived in time.
 
Connor continued to walk, as TJ closely followed, "TJ, how long are you going to keep following me?" TJ was stunned, "H-H-H" "You make loud foot steps, and your stealth skills are quite ridiculous." Connor then heard a blast, "Lets go." He said as he and the Sasword Zecter ran to where he heard the blast. Connor ran and then hid behind a tree, as he saw Diend. "Wesker...." Connor became angered, as he felt his metal boned body, that had been done by Wesker.

He was going to revel himself, but as a Gedoshu came out, took the Driver away from Diend. His identity was revealed. It was not Wesker. "Who is that?" "I hate that Diend." Connor looked behind him, as TJ waved, "Yo." Connor shook his head, "So you met the new DIend?" "He is a cocky one." Connor smirked, "Tch. So, he is just like Wesker." "Who is Wesker....oh he is the one..." "Shut up, before I give YOU a metal body." "Yes sir." TJ mumbled.

Connor saw as the Gedo was using the Driver. "Stay here." Connor walked out into the middle of the battle field, "Seems that you need a good apponent." Connor looked at the Gedo with a evil look, "I can help STAND BY Henshin. HENSHIN." Connor became Sasword, and pointed his sword at him, "Before we begin, let me tell you, I am no ordinary Kamen Rider."
 
Kadoya also noticed the Gedousha using the DienDriver. He turned to Kazami.

"Wait here" Kadoya said running forward as the belt appeared on his waist.

HENSHIN!

Kadoya rolled and picked up a short stick and jumped into the air as he turned into Pegasus form and he changed the stick into the Pegasus Bowgun. He landed on a rock and pulled the bow back and aimed at the Gedousha.

He stood still and let the bow go and the shot went at the Gedousha.


(Is he NPC?)
 
Kaen ducked behind a tree.

"****...I thought he was VEX Den-O. When did he get the Yaiba?" he mumbled to himself, and pulled out the Drake Grip. "HENSHIN!" "HENSHIN" Kaen pulled the trigger. "Cast Off." "CAST OFF. CHANGE DRAGONFLY" the Grip announced. Kaen fired a shot at Chinamoko, but missed.

"Dang..missed.." he mumbled, and said to Connor, "Hey, remember me? he smirked, and asked "What's up with the Gedoshou DiEnd?"
 
Takeru turns towards Arashi "a little brother? I never heard of Chiaki saying anything like that!" Mako says "That's because I didn't know I Had one...OWE!" Chiaki says grabbing onto his shoulder


"Kamen...Rider...? What's that? Something you eat?" Chinomanko says seeing the arrival of Conner and Kadoya. He saw Kuuga grabbing the stick and it suddenly became a blow gun "H-How did you do that?!" He says suddenly fascinated by what the Rider could do.

Remembering they were in a battle, he turns towards Conner and fires a blast of eyeballs at him, then turning to Kadoya he fires the Diend Driver at him.


Suzuku rolls her eye "Zel here pushes all of the new recruits too hard, they usually don't last 30 minutes before breaking an limb, or loosing their life..." Suzuku says.

Will looks at the Advent deck "It's strange...it's as if...I already knew how to fight...despite this was my first time" He says. Suzuku turns her attention to Zel "Zel-san, can you give us a moment in private?" He asks.

She waits for Zel to leave and turns to Will, she smiles and hugs him, kissing him on the cheeks "Hey...you remember that promise you made to me?" Suzuku asks.

Will looks at Suzuku blankly Suzuku giggles "Nevermind...anyway...you said you'd...that you'd..." Suzuku looks away blushing "...Marry me." She says "I-I know it's sudden, and you don't have to answer right aw-"

Will placed a finger on her lips "...Yes, I will" Will says Suzuku smiles widely "You mean it?!" Suzuku asks Will nods...somehow, it felt right to him. Suzuku lets out a squeel of delight and released Will she quickly runs outside, slamming into a table on her way out.

She holds back the desire to cuss and swear, she was just so happy right now nothing could ruin her mood. "Lord Chaos! Lord Chaos! He said yes!!! He said yes!!!" She said jumping up and down happily.

(OCC: Okay, it's getting a little TOO crowded, too many people are fighting Chinomanko yet...I'm not having him henshin in this fight because like the show, he'll figure out how it works from fighting Decade)
 
The shot hit the Gedousha but no effect. Kadoya was suprised and looked at the Pegasus Bowgun. He looked back and saw the Gedousha fire the Diendriver at him. It was too late the shot hit him and he flew back reverting back to human and he rolled with the others coming to help Kadoya up.

(OOC: There, Kadoya got pwned and will be out until the final fight)
 
"Haha...it's a long story." Arashi said, "I learned about Chiaki being my brother after I found this ShodoPhone. I'm not sure how, but it answered all questions I had." Arashi said, holding up his gray ShodoPhone. "I'm not really explaining it well. Sorry." He apologized. "If there's anything else you need me to do just let me know. If not, I'll be on my way." he bowed.
 
Nicholas landed on the ground when the Ayakashi slammed his fists onto the ground, a fist soon hit Nicholas, which knocked him back a foot. Nicholas got back up, rubbing his cheek. The monster was already destroyed. "Was I knocked out?" Nicholas muttered. Soon he remebered what he came for. "Shiba-Sama!" Nicholas said in his distressed adult voice as he ran to Takeru, putting the veil back on his face to conceal it.
 
Kouki has managed to catch up to Shogo and immediately hides when he turns around.

"There's something following us, Shogo." Goruba informed Shogo. Kouki quietly gasped to himself that he's found out but still inclines to hide. Shogo shrugs and turns around but before walking away, he flicks on his earring. Suddenly the trees ruffle and a pinecone falls off and hits Kouki's head.

"Ow!" Kouki cried, rubbing his head in pain.

"What reason is it do you have for following me?" Shogo questioned, pointing his bo staff at him threateningly with his finger ready to press the switch to retract the spearhead.

Kouki laughed nervously, "W-well, you seem a bit lost. I thought I could help!"

Shogo pulls his bo staff away, "Hmph. So you do know how to get out of here."

"Not really..." Kouki rubs his head embarrassment, not knowing anything that might help him.

"What a waste of time. Now get out of my sight." Shogo scoffed and is about to walk away.

"Wait! But I do know one thing! Me and my comrades! They traveled here through a train! I don't know how! But there's something special about it!" Kouki said to him. This immediately peaked Shogo's interest as he turns back to him.

"Interesting... Lead me to this train!" Shogo demanded. Kouki only smiled that he might have made a new friend but it isn't going to be easy to get on this guy's rude side.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top