Darkster It's over 8,000! Feb 22, 2011 #92 Dark Heart said: What you mean this: Click to expand... :rofl2: Dami, the chunk of head is missing... His brain...
Dark Heart said: What you mean this: Click to expand... :rofl2: Dami, the chunk of head is missing... His brain...
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Feb 22, 2011 #93 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsCHIKTRYRk"]YouTube - Dead Alewives - Dungeons & Dragons (MLP: FiM Version)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsCHIKTRYRk"]YouTube - Dead Alewives - Dungeons & Dragons (MLP: FiM Version)[/ame]
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Feb 22, 2011 #94 Oh Rainbow Dash, always getting drunk and leaving broken hearts behind you. She makes Care Bears cry :laugh:
Oh Rainbow Dash, always getting drunk and leaving broken hearts behind you. She makes Care Bears cry :laugh:
Lynxara Nice post!! Feb 22, 2011 #95 nerefir said: I don't know, I remember liking Rainbow Brite and Jem. Click to expand... I liked those shows when I was little, but they don't really hold up.
nerefir said: I don't know, I remember liking Rainbow Brite and Jem. Click to expand... I liked those shows when I was little, but they don't really hold up.
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Feb 22, 2011 #96 Dark Kabuto said: How come there's no my little pony banner? Click to expand... Good Question!! My Little Pony kicks ass!! No My Little Pony Banner = Blasphemy!!!
Dark Kabuto said: How come there's no my little pony banner? Click to expand... Good Question!! My Little Pony kicks ass!! No My Little Pony Banner = Blasphemy!!!
Dark Heart The Bun Is In Your Mind Feb 22, 2011 #97 Why aren't you guy's talking about this in the MLP Tread?: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=63922
Why aren't you guy's talking about this in the MLP Tread?: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=63922
nerefir 私の占いは当たる Feb 22, 2011 #98 At least Jem could transform. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20BZID081Vk"]YouTube - Jem Opening[/ame]
At least Jem could transform. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20BZID081Vk"]YouTube - Jem Opening[/ame]
Dami-chan Just Scratch Behind the Ears Feb 22, 2011 #99 Nightmare Moon transformed... even "cast off" her armor when she was defeated.