Heisei Gamera Trilogy- Do you like it?

Here's the list:

Gamera The Invincible
Gamera Vs. Barugon
Gamera Vs. Gyaos
Gamera Vs Viras
Gamera Vs Guiron
Gamera Vs Jiger
Gamera Vs Zigra
Gamera Super Monster
Gamera: Guardian of the Universe
G2:Advent of Legion
G3:Revenge of Iris
Gamera The Brave

I think thats all the movies

great i wish to watch those movies. some how i love the design of Gamera. O.O
 
Here's the list:

Gamera The Invincible
Gamera Vs. Barugon
Gamera Vs. Gyaos
Gamera Vs Viras
Gamera Vs Guiron
Gamera Vs Jiger
Gamera Vs Zigra
Gamera Super Monster
Gamera: Guardian of the Universe
G2:Advent of Legion
G3:Revenge of Iris
Gamera The Brave

I think thats all the movies

I wish that Garasharp script came true...

Alien Cobra Garasharp :buttrock:

and Chicken Monster Malcobkarappa:laugh:
 
Do you guys all remember that Internet Rumor years ago about Disney doing Gamera starring Leslie Nielsen?:sweat:

I'm sure a lot of the Monster Zero alumi still remember that one.:169:

seriously? Leslie Nielson in a Gamera film by Disney?:laugh: Thats a crazy rumor. fans must've freaked out
 
seriously? Leslie Nielson in a Gamera film by Disney?:laugh: Thats a crazy rumor. fans must've freaked out

During that time in the 90s, most of the daikaiju fans laughed it off to the point it was "adorable". Then again, Disney got Marvel, PR, most of Kids WB and Fox Kids...so it wouldn't be surprising today in time if Disney..."experimented":sly:

I wouldn't mind a PG-13 Gamera movie...then again...what are the chances of Jerry Bruckheimer doing a giant monster movie.:sly::laugh:
 
I wouldn't mind a PG-13 Gamera movie...then again...what are the chances of Jerry Bruckheimer doing a giant monster movie.:sly::laugh:

It would be sick if Bruckheimer made a Gamera movie. A summer blockbuster probably...but that won't happen and I think it would turn out bad. :sweat:
 
Just thought I should show this to everybody! I ripped this from the DVD, and uploaded this on YouTube today. I've been meaning to for a whileeee. It's a hilarious spoof gag reel done by the dub team who worked on Gamera 2: Attack of Legion. It was on the ADV release of the film, and it is priceless! :laugh: They get pretty raunchy with some of the humour too, which kills me since the tone of the film is very serious. But you have to watch it all the way through for the best ****!

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS!​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6KTX7snorE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6KTX7snorE[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top