KamenRiderPegasus
わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Some of the technology they used for DX Henshin Belts are amazing, especially the later ones. Though some leave me wondering how it works.
Kuuga's and Agito's is straightforward enough, just buttons, light and sound.
Ryuki's Vent Cards seem to work in a punch-card manner, seeing as the toy versions of the cards had holes in them unlike the show.
Faiz's belt has a few gimmicks I think. Well when inserting the phone I assume it's a switch or something, not sure how it works when he takes off that one piece off the phone and inserting it into the camera, flashlight or sword. Delta's is pretty interesting in it uses voice recognition (I think?)
Blade & Decade uses some barcode reader built into the device, pretty straightforward.
Hibiki and Kabuto's toys aren't too special, just standard switches, lights and sounds.
Den-O's belt is the most curious of all. How does it work? Is there a sensor in its face that picks up the reflective surface of the ticket?
Kiva's belt I sort of understand. Something to do with the holes in the Fuestles and Kivat's teeth?
All the toys in the W range have something in the belts that presses on some switch in the Gaia Memories other than their main button?
OOOs' is straightforward too, chips embedded in the medals and the O-Scanner picks it up.
Kuuga's and Agito's is straightforward enough, just buttons, light and sound.
Ryuki's Vent Cards seem to work in a punch-card manner, seeing as the toy versions of the cards had holes in them unlike the show.
Faiz's belt has a few gimmicks I think. Well when inserting the phone I assume it's a switch or something, not sure how it works when he takes off that one piece off the phone and inserting it into the camera, flashlight or sword. Delta's is pretty interesting in it uses voice recognition (I think?)
Blade & Decade uses some barcode reader built into the device, pretty straightforward.
Hibiki and Kabuto's toys aren't too special, just standard switches, lights and sounds.
Den-O's belt is the most curious of all. How does it work? Is there a sensor in its face that picks up the reflective surface of the ticket?
Kiva's belt I sort of understand. Something to do with the holes in the Fuestles and Kivat's teeth?
All the toys in the W range have something in the belts that presses on some switch in the Gaia Memories other than their main button?
OOOs' is straightforward too, chips embedded in the medals and the O-Scanner picks it up.
Last edited by a moderator: