Head Directors and Chief Producers of Toku

Since we all know a lot about the writers of Toku, I thought about making a thread that could focus on the directors and the producers of each toku season. I believe these two areas have a lot of creative input that greatly affects the shows (not sure if as much as the writers. But definitely enough to affect each show's overall outcome). So, basically, point out who did what, and what each person's strengths and weaknesses are for each show. Hopefully I'm not missing any other major position that helps affect the shows (if I am, please mention it and we can talk about that as well).
 
Kuuga's Producers:
Yūmi Shimizu
Takeyuki Suzuki
Shigenori Takadera

I dont know the director. Can anyone find it?

Agito's Producers:
Saeko Matsuda
Shinichiro Shirakura
Naomi Takebe
Hideaki Tsukada

Cant find the director on wiki.

I also think the action choreographer is kinda important. But probably only in Kuuga and Agito, where they tried to make it a bit realistic action-wise.
 
You'll be here all night if you wanna figure out who directed what, that tends to change depending on the episode. Ryuuta Tasaki has done a lot of the first episodes and major episodes within series.
 
I know Takao Nagaishi did a lot of directing, starting with Changeman. But I guess if it's not worth the time to go over the directors, then I guess I'll drop it.

As for the Action Directors, is it possible to find information on that?

Anyway, how about the producers? Are they worth the time to gather information on?
 
Sentai chief producers

Goranger: Tooru Hirayama

JAKQ, Battle Fever J, Denjiman, Sunvulcan: Susumu Yoshikawa

Goggle V, Dynaman, Bioman, Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Liveman, Turboranger, Fiveman, Jetman, Zyuranger, Dairanger, Kakuranger, Ohranger: Takeyuki Suzuki

Carranger, Megaranger, Gingaman: Shigenori Takatera

GoGoFive, Timeranger, Gaoranger, Hurricanger, Abaranger, Boukenger, Go-onger, Goseiger: Jun Hikasa

Dekaranger, Magiranger, Gekiranger: Hideaki Tsukada

Shinkenger: Takaaki Utsunomiya

Rider chief producers

Kamen Rider, V3, X, Amazon, Stronger, Sky, Super 1: Tooru Hirayama

Black, RX: Susumu Yoshikawa

Kuuga, 1st half of Hibiki: Shigenori Takatera

Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, 2nd half of Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade: Shinichirou Shirakura

Blade: Jun Hikasa

W: Hideaki Tsukada

OOO: Naomi Takebe
 
Whoa! Takeyuki Suzuki did a ton of stuff! Wow. And I gotta say he certainly did a pretty good job, judging by the shows he worked on. Thank you Shougo! :thumbs:
 
I think I might have made a slight mistake... it seems for Kakuranger and Ohranger, Takeyuki Suzuki had equal credit with a returning Susumu Yoshikawa. Sorry! :sweat:
 
Metal hero main producers

Gavan, Sharivan, Shaider, Juspion, Spielban, Metalder, Jiraiya, Jiban: Susumu Yoshikawa

Winspector, Solbrain, Exceedraft, Janperson, Blue Swat, B-Fighter: Nagafumi Hori

B-Fighter Kabuto, B-Robo Kabutack, Robotack: Jun Hikasa

Robocon: Yuuji Ojima

Metal hero main writers (I think someone was asking about this recently)

Gavan, Sharivan, Shaider, Juspion, Spielban: Shozo Uehara

Metalder, Jiraiya: Susumu Takaku

Jiban, Winspector, Solbrain: Noboru Sugimura

Exceedraft, Janperson, Blue Swat, B-Fighter, B-Fighter Kabuto: Jun'ichi Miyashita

Kabutack, Robotack: Takashi Yamada

Robocon: Satoru Nishizono
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top