Has Zi-O Redeemed Kamen Rider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn A tried that with Gundam and it ended up nearly killing the franchise

Except Turn A is one of the best Gundam series ever.

SEED is only good if you are new to the franchise while Destiny is the second worst Gundam series.

Also, they are not well made because they relied way too heavily on stock footage, flashback scenes, and each series has several clip shows.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's an anniversary series, representation is required when that is what you set out to do. Decade did similar and it was better than the stuff it was celebrating because it got rid of all the baggage.

No, Decade did it better because Zi-O brought back the actual original actors to many of the series but ignored how each of those series played out and actually ended. Decade not only recast the actors, but also created new histories for those worlds because they had new actors.
 
Except Turn A is one of the best Gundam series ever.
You spelled "worst" wrong, it had very little going for it.
SEED is only good if you are new to the franchise while Destiny is the second worst Gundam series.
Exept that is wrong, Seed is UC done correctly while Destiny is the best of Gundam.
they are not well made because they relied way too heavily on stock footage
Stock footage is good.
flashback scenes, and each series has several clip shows.
And those are not bad, what's your point?
Decade not only recast the actors, but also created new histories for those worlds because they had new actors.
Which is why Decade is so much better than its predecessors and they don't waste 40 episodes of whatever, only 2!
I dunno. I guess the dude really likes the Den-O - Wizard seasons. To each their own.
More like it was an improvement over the last five seasons. On top of that W was easily a black mark on that era and Den-O dropped it in the last nine eps.
 
I’m convinced he’s got some kind of mental handicap, probably Asperger’s. The guy can only project things onto others, he can’t take anyone’s opinion unless it benefits him somehow.

Also, proclaiming yourself as a zealot is a bad move. That’s the definition of retardation and cancer in any fandom. Ironic, considering he thinks of himself as some type of cancer-callout guy.

This is a forum, I am free to post where I want and when I want, if I want to. Just like how you don’t care about what others have to say, I don’t care what you have to ask of me. You have no right to limit my free speech in any way shape or form (ironic, considering you’re from a a country that was founded on those principles and I’m from a country that restricts certain types of speeches as it’s laws), I am free to speak to whomever I choose to. I’m also pretty sure plenty of people wished you never got involved in any of the threads and discussions they created because you turn the entire conversation into a shitstorm and derail all healthy discussions, yet none of them has ever asked you (not as far as I’ve seen anyways) to stay out of their threads or not talk to them.

Not caring what others think is a sign of an emotionally stunted person. You gave me a good laugh when you say “kids these days”, clearly, you’re the child, because I highly doubt you’re even out of school/college. As far as I can tell, if you were any older, you’d have grown up getting the living **** kicked out of you for trying to sound like a smartass all the time and would have known better. Go outside and get some real friends. If you can’t, go buy or adopt a pet or something. From the looks of it, you’re highly obsessed with thinking that your way of thought is the only “right” and “true” way of thinking, which is clearly false. It’s not unreasonable to assume you don’t have a healthy social life at all.
 
All right, you're either retarded or just a complete and utter troll.
I am neither.
I’m convinced he’s got some kind of mental handicap, probably Asperger’s. The guy can only project things onto others, he can’t take anyone’s opinion unless it benefits him somehow.
That's a big bucket of wrong you got there because I have no mental handicap.
That’s the definition of retardation and cancer in any fandom. Ironic, considering he thinks of himself as some type of cancer-callout guy.
The only people that call zealots cancer are those that cannot stand change, for a guy that complains about stagnation all the time you sure are going against your own statements.
Not caring what others think is a sign of an emotionally stunted person.
More like I used to care, got attacked constantly, stopped caring for a bit, realized there is no difference, and took the path of least resistance.
because I highly doubt you’re even out of school/college.
Good thing you didn't bet money on it because I have graduated college, checkmate.
you’d have grown up getting the living **** kicked out of you for trying to sound like a smartass all the time and would have known better.
I've never been in a fight, you sure do live wild ass assumptions, don't you?
Go outside and get some real friends.
In the real world that gets you shot in this country.
f you can’t, go buy or adopt a pet or something.
Why would I want to be shackled to another organism that can't take care of itself?
From the looks of it, you’re highly obsessed with thinking that your way of thought is the only “right” and “true” way of thinking, which is clearly false.
I base information on facts, not feelings which I wish I could stop having.
It’s not unreasonable to assume you don’t have a healthy social life at all.
I have a job to mouth jibber with other members of my species, it's like you can't stop being wrong.
 
Clearly, that college education was a waste then (another point towards the American education system being a massive failure). Because I didn't say I thought you lived a life getting the living **** kicked out of you. I said IF you were any older than what I thought you were. Clearly, you were just a little bit older than what I assumed, so no, it was a "wild assumption". So I was right. You've never had your own ass handed to you. See, this is why, as much as I hated bullies all throughout school, I recognize they were a necessary force to help shape someone who can tell right from wrong because they experienced injustice first hand and trained themselves to be able to fight the bullies back.

No, clearly getting friends doesn't "get you shot" I lived in the US for a couple of years, had no trouble making friends and had no indication of getting shot except for a few smart mouthed gun owners.

Also, I never said anything about shackling the pet or you. I don't put collars on mine, because I train them well enough. They're free to roam wherever they want, and they know what to do if they want to go home. Plus, I never have to worry about anything besides opening a can of food for them, they're all potty trained. They offer great company.

It's quite evident you're determined to be some kind of robot, thinking that emotional responses are "useless". There's a thin line between logic and emotion, as well as objective and subjective experiences, to the point that they're very blurred at times. To live "thinking" that you only base your information on "facts" is a complete lie, because you're engaging in faux stoicism. The only reason people of the past were able to come to logical conclusions on what is "objectively bad and good" is because they weighed the emotional effects those experiences had. You'd learn this is if you took a philosophy class with a competent teacher, or you'd find this out on your own by engaging in the study of it yourself and having talks about it with some real friends once in a while.

And no, I'm not even wrong. I don't consider talking with other people with an open heart and open mind "mouth jibber". And no, it's not a "job", you can simply refuse to respond. Clearly, you didn't take the path of least resistance when it came to this exact response, which would be not to reply.

Lastly, being a zealot is not some "absolute way" of making change. You see, the reason why you're at odds with people in this community is because we all love conversations characters have and their ideals, because it gives them personality and make them human. Because they teach us about what it means to be a hero, and I'm willing to bet my left and right balls that more than half the people on this community looked up to them as examples of what heroes should be like. That's why we love them. You on the other hand, praise shows that are just lacking heroics or flawed, incomplete or poorly written and, often times in reality, unrealistic versions of them.

You do have a handicap. It's called 21st-century-first-world-lack-of-emotional-growth-issues.

And no, I have never gone against my own statements. I've pushed for change behind the scenes when I went to work in Japan in animation and live action productions. I just happened to be outnumbered by a bunch of people who wanted to be as "diplomatic" (tiptoeing and playing politics) as possible, so no, being a zealot doesn't get you anywhere. You HAVE to play the game, or you'll be fired long before you realize it for losing your temper and yelling at another employee about how much of a non-talent hack they are (that's speaking from experience). At the end of the day, what are you gonna do about it? One person can't achieve anything, you NEED others to cooperate with you, and the only way you can do that is to first agree on a shared reality. You can't even do that with anyone in this thread, what makes you think you can change anything by being an internet warrior?
 
I recognize they were a necessary force to help shape someone
Automatically you have disqualified yourself from any level of moral high ground for saying bullying is in any way necessary.
Clearly, that college education was a waste then
It was in no way wasted.
No, clearly getting friends doesn't "get you shot" I lived in the US for a couple of years, had no trouble making friends and had no indication of getting shot except for a few smart mouthed gun owners.
It depends on what area you live in, you chose a lucky spot.
I don't put collars on mine, because I train them well enough.
>not putting your dog on a leash when taking them outside so they can run off and jump on people

I have met way too many people like that in real life, what I wouldn't give to live in a place devoid of pet owners.
There's a thin line between logic and emotion
Unless you have a functioning set of eyes and standards, then it's as clear as day.
You'd learn this is if you took a philosophy class
Outside of hobby reasons I see no practical reason of ever taking such course unless it was mandatory, the only type of class more useless are literature ones.
or you'd find this out on your own by engaging in the study of it yourself and having talks about it with some real friends once in a while.
I have friends, try using the internet once in a while for reasons other than complaining about people who disagree with you.
And no, I'm not even wrong. I don't consider talking with other people with an open heart and open mind "mouth jibber". And no, it's not a "job", you can simply refuse to respond. Clearly, you didn't take the path of least resistance when it came to this exact response, which would be not to reply.
Your pants are on fire so hot Shinji Aoba would tell you to get a fire extinguisher.
Lastly, being a zealot is not some "absolute way" of making change
You haven't engaged in American politics, I can tell. If you are not a hardline zealot you don't get votes and are seen as clay when iron is what is needed to bust bones.
You on the other hand, praise shows that are just lacking heroics or flawed, incomplete or poorly written and, often times in reality, unrealistic versions of them.
Nice lies, but I do no such thing.
You do have a handicap. It's called 21st-century-first-world-lack-of-emotional-growth-issues.
Ah, so you watch Computing Forever unironically, you could have saved me time by saying that from the get go.
And no, I have never gone against my own statements.
Yes you have and frequently.
You HAVE to play the game, or you'll be fired long before you realize it for losing your temper and yelling at another employee about how much of a non-talent hack they are (that's speaking from experience).
That works in sane countries, not in America.
At the end of the day, what are you gonna do about it?
Do what I do and never stop.
One person can't achieve anything
Moscow Mitch single handedly manages to uproot and destroy the federal judicial system, the constitution, and our elections, plus there are many examples in this country of rogue gunmen destroying many innocent lives and sending people into a constant state of misery. They are very horrendous accomplishments that deserve to be condemned, but they are accomplished actions by individuals nontheless.
you NEED others to cooperate with you
Until automation FINALLY puts us all out of the job and we just rely on AI to do everything for us.
You can't even do that with anyone in this thread, what makes you think you can change anything by being an internet warrior?
YOU went after ME first. YOU don't want to cooperate. I'd rather do things myself than be assisted by someone who is clearly going to stray away sooner or later. I play long game.
 
See, all of this is just projections. I doubt you've lived in anywhere but America, but the phrase "the grass is greener on the other side" is very true. You're acting like one of those people who went crazy after Trump became president. Newsflash: Everywhere else in the world has similar issues. The way the people of each country deal with it is simply different.

When I said one person can't do anything, it was a given I was talking about accomplishing good. Clearly, now you're just trying to be a contrarian and nitpick words. The word "accomplished" is a word that has good connotations to it. You don't play semantics and try to start a debate everywhere possible just because it's convenient for you to paint yourself as somehow being "wronged". Like, seriously, you have a severe victim mentality, acting as if everything is out to get you or something.

And no, I certainly didn't pick a "lucky spot" to live. Some punk broke into my apartment and stole my laptop, taking any evidence I would have had to sue even Netflix that they ripped me off and refused to pay with them.

Clearly, I attempted to cooperate, but all you do is this bullshit of "you spelled this wrong" when clearly, they intended the opposite. You're the one who refused to cooperate with even agreeing to a shared reality and definitions, instead projecting your own twisted ones onto them.

And I have no idea who the **** Computing Forever even is, so there you go, your assumptions about things and people who talk to you are just that, assumptions.

I have engaged in talks about American politics, and I was pretty clear whenever I talked to anyone about it. People call Thailand the sick man of Asia because we have a third world economy but the people in our country are trying to live first world lifestyles, which in turn causes all the problems we have today. America's the opposite. You have a first world economy, but the majority of your people have third world-like mentalities and tactics when it comes to politics, and that's clearly your education system's fault (I went to an American school here, I know exactly what kind of bullshit they try to teach and pass). Our leaders are much worse than yours, and they're much more sophisticated when it comes to how they **** over the citizens. The only difference is the currency value that America holds that ever gave it any power over countries like mine. So no, I can make easy comparisons and see exactly how all of this is going to play out by just reverse-engineering the roles and just simply looking at history. Our Democrats would be Republicans in America, and our Republicans would be your Democrats. It's not rocket science. Your Republicans talk about making America great, our Republicans **** our country to **** hole by allowing Democrats like Obama to interfere with our political issues and virtue signal to us when we were trying to stage a coup d'état to overthrow a prime minister who was a puppet of the previous one we exiled from our country to begin with.


And I have plenty of friends, and I don't use the internet to just argue with people. I use it to find information and connect with people and use it for work. Once in a while, someone like you who thinks they must be an absolutist comes along and tries to put words in my mouth, and I get annoyed. That's simply it.
 
I doubt you've lived in anywhere but America
And I doubt you've ever been here based on that response.
You're acting like one of those people who went crazy after Trump became president
So you're okay with a republic becoming an autocracy and giving no regulation to corporations and green hosue emissions, gottcha.
Clearly, now you're just trying to be a contrarian and nitpick words.
More like I debunked your false claim and you are failing to come up with a decent response so you just hurl insults.
Like, seriously, you have a severe victim mentality, acting as if everything is out to get you or something.
I don't think you know how victim complexes work if that is what you are thinking.
America's the opposite. You have a first world economy, but the majority of your people have third world-like mentalities and tactics when it comes to politics
Because that is the correct mentality.
Our leaders are much worse than yours, and they're much more sophisticated when it comes to how they **** over the citizens.
You act like ours haven't done that and aren't trying to do worse.
Your Republicans talk about making America great, our Republicans **** our country to **** hole by allowing Democrats like Obama to interfere with our political issues and virtue signal to us when we were trying to stage a coup d'état to overthrow a prime minister who was a puppet of the previous one we exiled from our country to begin with.
And Putin is interfering with our elections and republicans over here are letting it happen.
And I have plenty of friends, and I don't use the internet to just argue with people.
Could have fooled me.
Once in a while, someone like you who thinks they must be an absolutist comes along and tries to put words in my mouth, and I get annoyed.
You do the exact same to me, nice projection you got there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top