K

kamil88

Question, i ve been planning to return to KR, last series i ve watched was Fourze, did they get rid of "monster of the week surviving for 2 episodes" part? I don't mind id from time to time, but i remember it happened in OOO and Fourze verytime.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Not entirely. Some seasons do it, others don't. But, they have greatly down played the importance of mosters of the week to the point where they reuse monsters & they take second place to plot. First season that did that was Gaim, they went back to normal for Drive, then did the Gaim thing again for every season since, except for Zi-O.

If you do, they've kept a lot of the silliness from the era Fourze came from, but they have also reincorporated a more plot heavy story that doesn't shy away from hard stuff, like they used to in Kuuga-Kabuto.

D

Dr Kain

Question, i ve been planning to return to KR, last series i ve watched was Fourze, did they get rid of "monster of the week surviving for 2 episodes" part? I don't mind id from time to time, but i remember it happened in OOO and Fourze verytime.

Gaim definitely changed up the formula, but then Drive went right back to it. Zero-One only gets a bit formulaic in its second arc, but hasn't followed one beyond that.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I just finished it earlier, looks like we have a second rider entry that surpasses Skyrider. Things are looking up for this franchise after what Build did. Time to rank it.

Drive > Zero One > Skyrider > OOO > Black RX > Original > Wizard > Decade > Zi-O > Stronger > Fourze > Black > Amazon > Kiva > Super-1 > Agito > J > ZO > Ghost > ZX > V3 > Kuuga > 555 > Hibiki > X > Gaim > Den-O > W > Ex-Aid > Shin > Ryuki > Blade > G > SD > The First > Kabuto > The Next > Build

As per tradition a separate rating for openings:

Black RX > Skyrider > Original > Black > Kiva > 555 > Drive > Stronger > Fourze > Wizard > Agito > Kuuga > OOO > Hibiki > V3 > Zi-O > Amazon > Zero One > Gaim > X > Decade > Ex-Aid > Den-O > Super-1 > W > Ryuki > Blade > Kabuto > Ghost > Build