I don't have low self esteem.
:happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt

R.I.P Shaida!! :nono:

Would like to change his avatar
The exact cause of Tsuburaya's death was listed as "liver failure." He died July, 24 of '01. I thought it was pretty shocking at the time -- he was only 37.

Mazin...Go!
Liver failure is what kayoed him finally, but cancer may have been what was injuring his liver in the first place.

I don't have low self esteem.
Hey Shougs!! JB Reese in your Signature looks like he's just seen Kaitlin Star naked!! :laugh:

Shougo Kuroiwa said:
The exact cause of Tsuburaya's death was listed as "liver failure." He died July, 24 of '01. I thought it was pretty shocking at the time -- he was only 37.

In case nobody knew, he was a grandson of Eiji Tsuburaya.

First his first son Hajime Tsuburaya (in 1973), then his second son Noboru Tsuburaya (in 1995), and grandson Hiroshi in 2001. Looking back, all of those passings are really, really sad. I mean, all three were children of one of my greatest idols!

This is one of the greatest reasons I wish great luck and health in the Tsuburaya legacy. I will always have respect for Eiji. His children and grandchildren have been working hard to keep his dream and legacy alive. :buttrock: