hana yori dango- live or manga better?

My friend and i got into a huge argument about what was better the Hana Yori Dango live action series or the manga.
i really can't choose 100% on either side but my friend was raving about how the the live action series is way better.

ending in the live action series is better but the manga has more detail
 
Last edited:
Manga, anime in close second, and then the J-drama at the bottom. I liked the first season, quite a lot, but the entire second season just seemed like a massive rehash of the first season and was so frustrating to watch.
 
I enjoyed both first and second season. Never cared for the anime or the the manga. This kinda typical story, I prefer it to be live-action instead of a comic or an anime show...
 
I might as well, then after I'll watch the anime, Gotta make time for it though >_<
But I still like the live ones though :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top