Hana Yori Dango Final The Movie Pre-discusion

I really liked the first season, but I personally thought (after about 4 episodes) that the second season was just horrible. I'll definitely see this though, I wanna see how it all ends.
 
So is Hana Yori Dango worth putting on my list after ProDai?

Any faces I may find to be familiar in this?

If i were you... you should its a great drama, i liked it very much...

I dont know but when the first season aired allot of Japanese girls totally falls in love with Oguri Shun, telling such things as: Oguri is my dream man, my prince on the white horse...
 
I really liked the first season, but I personally thought (after about 4 episodes) that the second season was just horrible. I'll definitely see this though, I wanna see how it all ends.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the second season dragged a little but it finally moves around episode 6 and it's all good after that ^_^ After all the stuff that Tsukasa and Makino has been through, I really don't know what else could get in their way but I guess we'll have to wait until the movie comes out. Glad all of the cast is coming back for this one. From what I read, Fujiki Naohito will also be in the movie. Can't quite picture him being MatsuJun's rival in the movie :sly:
 
I dont know but when the first season aired allot of Japanese girls totally falls in love with Oguri Shun, telling such things as: Oguri is my dream man, my prince on the white horse...
Rui Rui Rui!

>_>

I know what you mean.

From what I read, Fujiki Naohito will also be in the movie. Can't quite picture him being MatsuJun's rival in the movie :sly:
Definitely not. I think it's cool he'll be in it, though.
 
Pic SPAM

[HIDE] HYD04.avif
RUI02-1.jpg

titlede5.jpg

89234409hw1.jpg

75577916hp2.jpg

51004648ly8.jpg

18929749zc4.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
I just finished watching this drama and it rocked. I cant wait for the movie.

^^Thanks for the wonderful pictures! Only four days to go and then some!
:dance: I CANT WAIT!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top