Guy's, what part of a gal do you like most?

Every guy has one feature on a lady that he tends to......"Favor" over others, maybe even going as far as to ignore glaring flaws if she has a especially nice [Insert what you like here].

Me?
i'm a combonation Ass/Leg man. If she has a great trunk and/or fine walking sticks, i'm sold!
 
Last edited:
So I'm a girl, but I do have a part of me that is attracted to beautiful women. I will say, I dig breasts. If I were a guy i'd be the worst perv lol. I like actually fake boobs haha, as odd as that seems. It's moreso just that I like boobs that look the same with, or without, the bra. You don't wanna be on a date with a girl that has a great rack, then get back to her place... she takes off the bra... and they sag down to her bellybutton lol
 
well I'm a girl too, but I usually get attracted to girls who has nice, slim legs and of course if they do show off their slim arms.
if a girl wears clothes that bares her arms and legs, I'll become a sinner.
 
well I'm a girl too, but I usually get attracted to girls who has nice, slim legs and of course if they do show off their slim arms.
if a girl wears clothes that bares her arms and legs, I'll become a sinner.

You're a girl? Wow, unexpected!

As for the question, head.
 
I think we had a thread like this before...

and like I said in that other thread there's something about a nice butt that just draws the eye
 
before I really like breasts but as time goes on, it doesn't matter to me anymore..

then on on of my PE class, there was this one girl who was like 4 years younger than I am got a really nice pair of ass, and I was begging to Kami-sama to take me now for my indecency..
 
Wow, thanks girls for your input.

Don't get me wrong, i love all parts of the female form, for it is a thing of natural beauty.

I guess my previous girlfriends clearly show what kind of female form i like best: Short, small bust, great calves, frim ass and mostly Asian....(well, out of the four Ive had two where Asian, and one of them is half Caucasian/half Korean).
 
well I'm a girl too, but I usually get attracted to girls who has nice, slim legs and of course if they do show off their slim arms.
if a girl wears clothes that bares her arms and legs, I'll become a sinner.

*high fives* I do have to agree on that one. Breasts initially draw me in, but the slim legs and arms are the seal on the deal :thumbs:

Fave outfit on a girl; short shorts, strappy heels, low cut fitted tee, and styled hair
 
*high fives* I do have to agree on that one. Breasts initially draw me in, but the slim legs and arms are the seal on the deal :thumbs:

Fave outfit on a girl; short shorts, strappy heels, low cut fitted tee, and styled hair

:buttrock: sometimes when good looks are thrown in as well, SINNER VERSION 2. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top