Guys I think I have a great plan

Like a big team up, or just RP's based off of them as individual riders?

What you COULD do is make an RP where all of the riders are THE FIRST-style, with 1 through RX. Dibs on Stronger, by the way, if by some miracle you take my advice.
 
Last edited:
Like a big team up, or just RP's based off of them as individual riders?

What you COULD do is make an RP where all of the riders are THE FIRST-style, with 1 through RX. Dibs on Stronger, by the way, if by some miracle you take my advice.

That's an interesting idea. Could I reserve a slot in this?
 
Ok then if anyone wants to help send me ideas, It will be finished by the end of the week. Also whoever gives me ideas get to reserve something. Don't worry I am taking ZX nothing special.
 
Ok then if anyone wants to help send me ideas, It will be finished by the end of the week. Also whoever gives me ideas get to reserve something. Don't worry I am taking ZX nothing special.

Well, are you using my idea? I'm reserving Stronger. But you should totally do it the FIRST style.
 
Kamen rider black will be just normal black for the time being, so for now that is how he will be, and don't worry you will get RX soon after the rp starts.

If you are sure you are going to rp tell me who you are going to reserve now.

So stronger and Black, and guys I will be playing ZX so just be thinking. And on another note would you guys want the old costumes or like to have ones like from Kamen rider the first and the next?
 
Kamen rider black will be just normal black for the time being, so for now that is how he will be, and don't worry you will get RX soon after the rp starts.

If you are sure you are going to rp tell me who you are going to reserve now.

So stronger and Black, and guys I will be playing ZX so just be thinking. And on another note would you guys want the old costumes or like to have ones like from Kamen rider the first and the next?

Definitely new ones. And I'm not just saying that because I have a kickass picture of a redesigned Stronger figure that I wanna use...yes I am.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top