[Anime] Gundam Build Fighters

I think it's only a matter of time before we see AGE acknowledged somewhere in this show. I refuse to believe that in a show where freaking G-Saviour gets to be animated they would ignore Gundam AGE completely.
G-Savior looks great animated.
 
Yes...the movie was crap, but the suit looks good.

I even have one

995601_565936113489428_1087522730_n.jpg


I need to line the bastard
 
Yes...the movie was crap, but the suit looks good.

I even have one

995601_565936113489428_1087522730_n.jpg


I need to line the bastard

That kit is cool and I was amazed when G-Saviour showed up in episode 9. Sure, the thing was on Auto-Pilot, but seeing the suit animated was something I never saw coming.

I need to get that model kit and paint it up into the brighter anime colors they gave the thing in Build Fighters, along with customizing a Stargazer Gundam into Zeltrax colors.
 
Remember how I say I was turn between HG Sengoku Astray and Wing Gundam? Now you can add the HG Destiny Gundam to the mix...

Does anyone have that Destiny kit? How is it?
 
Remember how I say I was turn between HG Sengoku Astray and Wing Gundam? Now you can add the HG Destiny Gundam to the mix...

Does anyone have that Destiny kit? How is it?

I bought two of them. Not because it's a good kit or anything, but because I needed parts for a custom.

It isn't a bad kit but…the HG Destiny is an old high grade and not as poseable or detailed as say the Sengoku Astray or Wing Gundam.

But if you're dead set on getting Destiny Gundam in 1/144 scale…go with the Real Grade. I haven't built it yet, but from the couple that I have I can tell you that they are some of my favrioute kits at that size.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top