Guestbook: One guest made a horrible negative

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Now recently, Michael joined Kamen Rider board and he attacked on every forums and it's good thing that I've banned him.

Ok, 2 days ago... I got a horrible negative in my guestbook from my site called Kamen Rider TV. Thanks to Rising Sun for mentioned that!! :)

I deleted his post but before that, I asked one of my friend on AIM to take that part and cut that off. Thanks to Shadow, the member from Kamen Rider board. And then next I IP banned him and deleted his post. So now here's the picture...

mbpost.bmp


Now I want to know WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHT about his horrible negative about that opinion thing plus he mentioned one of the member of this board. I have no idea what's going on between him and Shougo. It's none of my business for that, in case if you guys want to say about between him and Shougo. That's fine.

So what's your thought on that?
 
I say why give the guy any more attention then he already gotten
 
scikaiju said:
I say why give the guy any more attention then he already gotten

He's an attention whore. Simple as that. Ignore him and the attention whore goes away after a short hissy fit.

And he really needs to learn to spell correctly.
 
scikaiju said:
I say why give the guy any more attention then he already gotten
Well I guess this could be a good warning to new people who want to start new guestbooks and add them to their websites, that there are people like Michael Braunenstein, who just want to ruin things and make life miserable..

I suggest using the http://www.bravenet.com/ ones, because they have a built in facility which you can ban a spammer's IP Address. However, Michael Braunenstein would always somehow change his IP so that he could spam your guestbook again, but he wouldn't get a new IP for probably a long while, so next time he spams your guestbook, just laugh and copy his IP and put it in the ban list. Do that everytime he comes back.

Been a long time since I last got his EMails.. Maybe he's learnt his lesson!! :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top