Fangtaku
I wonder if that's a combination of "yuushi" (hero or brave warrior) and "legend"?

Nice post!!
I wonder if that's a combination of "yuushi" (hero or brave warrior) and "legend"?

From the writing, I would guess it was a portmanteau of yurei (ghost) and legend, which would seem to indicate some tie to the Phantoms.

I don't do sense
In japanese forums there are many rumors about Wizard's second rider called Yurejendo (ユレジェンド)
No such sound in the Wizardriver though!

From the writing, I would guess it was a portmanteau of yurei (ghost) and legend, which would seem to indicate some tie to the Phantoms.

When I first heard the name "Yurejendo" even I felt that it was Yurei (Ghost) + Legend.
It might also come from the english world "Urban Legend"

I liked him when he wasn't a god
No such sound in the Wizardriver though!

Should there be? I honestly don't know whether the Rider belt usually contains a sound for the secondary Rider

I'm hoping the Rider will be a new character, just because the cast is small enough already. Rinko seems like she could easily fit into the Kagami or Gotou role but alas, she is a lady thus disqualified :disappoin

(unless they pull a Natsumi and make her a movie-only Rider)

Seeing as W, OOO and Fourze all had a new cast to be the secondary Rider, I doubt any of the current cast will be a secondary Rider.

I was hoping for an Alchemist-user Rider. Yeah, just based it on FullMetal Alchemist, since it mention during the op that magic and science exist together.

Should there be? I honestly don't know whether the Rider belt usually contains a sound for the secondary Rider

Fourze had, OOO didn't have, IIRC. It depends on how close the second Rider's transformation system is to Wizard's own, I guess.

Aside from that, only sound in the Wizard Driver that might be second Rider is "Beast". There's really nothing else that comes anywhere close to fitting in, and even Beast isn't as obvious as Meteor (who was grouped with the Legend Riders, while Beast is alongside some weird sounds like, "The End").

Nice post!!
It might also come from the english world "Urban Legend"

Seems unlikely to me. The English word urban in katakana is usually written アーバン. So if that was the pun, the Rider's name would be written really differently in Japanese.

Fangtaku
Fourze had, OOO didn't have, IIRC. It depends on how close the second Rider's transformation system is to Wizard's own, I guess.

Fourze's really had to, though, since you could put the Meteor Switch in. If W's belt had've had the sounds in it, it would've had to of had Accel's sound in it, too.