Based on the naration of the first episode about "long ago, magic and science worked together in harmony," I think our 2nd Rider will be science-based.

Nice post!!
I'd like to see a secondary Rider who has basically the same origins for his powers as Haruto (overcame his apparition of his own will), but a different totem animal. So where Haruto is a dragon, this guy is some other creature like a griffin or liger. Ideally he would have his own unique spell rings and a different gimmick than form-changing (though I have no idea what a suitable substitute gimmick might be).

Aronbafon
I'd like to see a secondary Rider who has basically the same origins for his powers as Haruto (overcame his apparition of his own will), but a different totem animal. So where Haruto is a dragon, this guy is some other creature like a griffin or liger. Ideally he would have his own unique spell rings and a different gimmick than form-changing (though I have no idea what a suitable substitute gimmick might be).

Depending on if Wizard gets a staff the secondary Rider could use a staff to transform and then insert gems (Which obviously could be scanned by the WizarDriver somehow) and the staff could accept the Wizard Rings.

Honestly I wanted to suggest a tome but the staff seems more logical when you add in the rings.

And regarding his form change it could be what kind of magic he use;

For example;
  • Enhancing Magic
  • Raw Magic
  • Illusionary Magic

By enhancing magic I mean like W's soul forms affected the body (Fire punches, wind kicks and the bendy limbs)

By raw magic he'd use it like a regular sorcerer, though it'd be horribly CGI reliant.

And I think illusionary magic explains itself. Pure trickery.

I'd kinda like the secondary rider's left hand ring to be different weapons. Or it could just be other elements like metal, lightning, ice and so on.

Fangtaku
Are secondary riders having multiple forms (other than base and power-up) common? Of what I've seen (part of Kabuto, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze), only Zeronos had multiple forms (Vega and Altair, and then his power up in Zero form).

I'd like to see a secondary rider with powers similar to that of Wizard's except with his totem beast being more akin to East Asian mythology rather than Western, so where Wizard is a dragon, the secondary rider (Sorceror? Priest?) can be a Shishi or a Kyubi

I'm thinking this secondary Rider might still use a ring of some sort, but probably one ring that does multiple things instead of rings that have single uses. I'd say make it a Dragoon, something very different yet still fantasy based.

I'm guessing what seems to be the annoying kid apprentice will become the 2nd Rider and maybe once he Riders up, he'll become cool.. I hope.

Welcome
Are secondary riders having multiple forms (other than base and power-up) common? Of what I've seen (part of Kabuto, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze), only Zeronos had multiple forms (Vega and Altair, and then his power up in Zero form).

Accel and Gattack are disappointed in you.

Fangtaku
Accel and Gattack are disappointed in you.

Accel only has his normal form and Trial, discounting the W Returns movie-only form. And, as I said, I've only seen part of Kabuto, so I'm not far enough to have seen Gattack.

I said base and power up. The Kabuto riders have had default and cast-off, Accel had base and Trial, Birth had base and that ridiculous canon, and Meteor had base and Meteor Storm. DiEnd's power-up was also movie-only (and looked as ridiculous as Decade's).