Great! Something else I like has been classified as an "obession"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barom 1 said:
:P That's not a test drive of Shibuya, there are about 2,000 too few people waiting to cross. Cross and go down towards 109 at night and you'll probably find some girls asking if you want a massage and more. :169:

Well, that was 6AM on a Sunday morning. I almost got run over by a bicyclist when I was strolling one night in Shibuya.
 
Out strolling at the crack of dawn or waiting for the trains to start after spending all night out? I can tell you more then once I've done the later in Shibuya and Kabukichou :laugh:
 
:laugh: I figured, I think that happens to everyone at some point. My other guess was maybe you got up early wanting to beat the crowds at the used panty shops in Shibuya :laugh: :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top