Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

so im watching the subbed version and a couple of things blew me, one is that when ever a super sentai say's they're gonna protect or anything else along those lines its funny how the earth is really just the city in japan, I mean the power ranger got that down pact where some villians just want the city and some want the whole world and we know the difference, 2 is that I love how seasons like Gingaman, Gaoranger, and Goseiger all protect the earth but the new earth protectors just come out of nowhere, sometimes I wish there was a timeline to know who came first.

Earth, where sh!t only happens in japan. (according to toku)
 
Sorry I had to remove your link, DL rules and all. :disappoin

I'm glad you enjoyed it. When I watched the finished subs, there were a couple of lines where I was like "why the hell didn't I fix that?" :P

I don't feel like I really did all that much, but it was a lot of fun to sort out the Goranger-related stuff.

:thumbs: It wasn't actually the DL link but rather the posts about the work you and Kou did. No biggie. As long as everybody knows. ;) :castlerock:
 
I think they could have two different plots, one involving Goseigers and the other Gokaigers, and about the halfway mark these two teams' plot will intertwin and march toward the climax of the movie. Btw, I had no problem with the length of 199 Heroes movie, and the slightly slower middle wasn't anything too distracting to me.

You almost just described a Kamen Rider Movie War :laugh:
 
:thumbs: It wasn't actually the DL link but rather the posts about the work you and Kou did. No biggie. As long as everybody knows. ;) :castlerock:

We're actually not allowed to link to any site that has video download links, so no linking to O-Time's site or KITSubs's site or TVN's site or any other fansubber site.

The thought is appreciated, though. :)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top