Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

well I don't mind the first three Showa Riders but if the Heisei Riders are ever involved, I'm gonna be pissed.

If the Heisei Riders are rumored to appear in this anniversary movie, then I say the Gokaigers should be rumored to appear in the Rider anniversary movie...........just to keep it realistic.

Since only Akaranger has been mentioned for the Rider anniversary, I believe the "Heisei Rider appearance" in the Sentai anniversary is a load of BS to me
 
IIRC his role isn't listed on his page.

Technically, I take the "Akaranger appearance" rumor with a grain of salt as well. The only appearance confirmed for the Rider anniversary is the Kikaider crew...........

Wait a min, that is what you're referring to, aren't you?
 
Toei only recently corrected Naoya Makoto's page to list Sentai 199 instead of the Let's Go Kamen Rider movie, which is where the confusion came from.
 
They did list it, though, and everybody assumed it was wrong. (They updated his page at the same time as the profile for Miyauchi, who appears in both, so I can see some office dude copy and pasting Let's Go Kamen Rider in the wrong spot instead of Sentai 199.) And then all of a sudden, it's revealed that other Ishinomori characters would be in Let's Go Kamen Rider, so people then thought Makoto would be in the movie as Akaranger, but Toei finally went and fixed the page, replacing Let's Go with Sentai 199.
 
Well..........that kills the "Akaranger" rumor.

And if that rumor is now dead.......I hardly believe the "Heisei Rider apperance" in this movie has any truth to it, so it should be dead as well.
 
I figured it was a mistake, I found 0 logic if he were to appear.

Indeed.............I mean, Akaranger has this movie after all with the rest of the Goranger. Why the hell should he waste a 2-3 minute cameo in the Rider anniversary when he's prolly gonna get a bigger role in this Sentai anniversary?
 
Well, there's no logic in the Kikaida brothers, Inazuman and Zubat appearing in Let's Go Kamen Rider, so...it's not hard to imagine them squeezing in a part of Akaranger.

But, I don't want my big Sentai movie to waste time with Kamen Riders, so a big Kamen Rider movie shouldn't waste time with heroes who aren't Kamen Rider.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top